chapter 22

Kay pov

My heart was beating fast as shit. Im now his girl and since he's a celebrity i know im going to have to deal with alot of shit. But its worth it i wanted this for a long time just to be HIS GIRL.

Nothing can separate us.

I pulled up in the parking lot unlocking the door to the house. I really need to get a job i cant have August always spending his money on me. I decided to call up karrueche for ideas and our girl appointment. I think me and her will be great friends.

The phone ringed a couple of times before she picked it up.

"Hello?..."

"Hey karrueche this Kay-"

" hey girl what you been up to? I was thinking-"

"Nails done right? Im down for it but i actually called you to see if you know anybody hiring?" i doodled on the notebook trying to figure out what should i cook for August.

"Ofc,you can always depend on me, they're hiring over here at my model agency they need more models and promoters and dancers and all that stuff."

"Great so when?" i opened the fridge

"Saturday so you got 2 days to get ready."

"Yea and i hope you dont mind but i set our appointment for tomorrow."

"No its fine what time?"

" at 3:45 so be on time and we're going to the mall  friend." i laughed yea we're definitely going to get pretty close.

"I'll see you then."

"Okay I'll talk to you later" i hung up the phone smiling for some reason, life do get better and exciting.

I changed my clothes in some black shorts and a black tank pinning my hair up in a ponytail. I hooked my phone to the speaker and looked on Google for one of August songs. And a whole lot popped up. he must be really famous. But there was several that caught my eye

No love, pornstar, i luv this shit, idgt,and more. So i decided to check out his songs

I whipped up some collard greens, rice, chicken and blueberry muffins and the aroma was mouth watering i let everything simmer down till aug gets home as soon as i sat on the couch the door opened. My head instantly let up

" baybeh im home, whatcha cook na it smell good."

"Hey babe." i kissed his cheek. I know it early for the names but i been wanting this lifestyle." i just got done cooking. You ready to eat?"

"I dont get tired.. I dont get i dont get tired .. I dont get tired...🎶" he smiled discovering i was listening to his music.

"Yea im hungry ma but not just for dinner." i watched as he undressed me with his eyes i rolled my eyes but

I knew i was blushing, hell when am i not. I bit my lip but hit him playfully. "August just eat." i laughed."wash your hands and sit at the table i got it"

"I know you aint bossing daddy around he' " he raised his eyebrows

" i guess you not hungry." i shrug

"C'mere babygirl" he bit his plump lip seductively using his index finger to indicate. i got to say damn that just turned me on my man is too fine for his own living good. I simply obliged getting closer to his chest

"Yes aug?" he lifted my chin up bending down and planting a soft kiss on my lips,pulling back and attaching his teeth tugging my bottom lip, sending shivers down my spine causing me to moan accidentally. He smiled knowingly how i was feeling. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. I was still on the pill so it was safe and i was all wet and ready for Aug.

"The food august the food" he ignored me and pulled my tank over my head and my pants down

"So nice and pretty"he slid his finger down my wet core

"Please august."i ran my hand down his now bare chest

"Please what princess ion know what you talking about" he smirked. This boy ugh

"August im not playing with you, do you want blue balls?" i huffed crossing my arms his smirk immediately drop yea Thats right keep trying me august.

"Nah baybeh you dont want play with me because i can get you soak and everything but.. Without release" i rolled my eyes And got up if he aint gon give me what i want and act foolish then ima be foolish right with him.

"You bet not leave from that door Kay". Tuh who he think he is. One thing im not going to continue to be is weak he can catch me another time

I smiled deep down inside but i turned around to face him with a serious face" or what?"i crossed my arms.

"You'll see" and with that he licked his lips giving me a wink.

Youll see? Uh-oh