chapter 10

The boy had a worried expression on his face I knew he cared about me and hate to see me hurt.

"Auggie" I say hoping to get his attention. He stop smiling and look over at me to know I got his full attention.

"Are we still fucking?" I ask bodly knowing that will upset her. Also putting out my information.
All the boys mouth was wide open as if they couldn't believe I said that. The Latina gets off of him and he stumble to put her back on his lap.

"really? You fucking her and fucking me."she said with her thick accent, giving me a different look. I didn't mind, we can fight fire with fire boo it ain't a problem. Hw was speechless at this moment. She slaps him and whisper something in Spanish while flicking him off and leaving slamming the door.

"Really kay!? really?!!" he says furiously having his arms out. He was getting angrier by the second. I don't see why, he know me, he knows how I'll get when I'm mad.

I stood by my ground." don't really kay me bitch! How you fuck me and fuck her. I pour out my feelings to you last night do you not remeber!" I yell back at him getting in his face.

"come on now kay.. Its not like we dating!" That was the boys cue to leave, they stormed out immediately
"See you in the studio"the L.S boy said dapping him and coming back to bet his drink

. I can feel my blood boiling at the surface and he notices it and tries to calm me down Holding my fist.

"Get the fuck off me August!"he smash his lips on mines but I don't give in into his trap. I push him off me storming into the room. He follows behind me but I slam the door in his face leaving us apart.

He opens it not giving me time to even recover pushing me on the far back wall, holding my fist behind my back and turning me around so my face was facing the wall too

"i like this." He whispers in my ear. His cool breath fanning against my neck.

"like what?" I say hoarsely trying to catch my breath.

"you look sexy when you're mad Kay and damn I'll be glad to fuck you in this position." He say giving my ass a slap. A moan slip out, and I know that will only eager him.

"im pretty sure rosabella would like it too asshole!" I grumble, referring to the Latin bitch who was here.

"Say it again." He presses his hard on my ass and I can tell he was turned on.

"fucking asshole! Asshole! Get off of me aug!"
I wasn't turned on at all if anything I was extremely angry and disappointed.

He turned me around pinning my arms above my head. " I'm sorry Kay! I mean it. She got on me first."

"you're a fuckboy..but you didn't have the sense to push her off, what was that giving her hickies and shit. We're not really dating? So what is this allowing me to stay, buying me stuff, the pill... If its not dating then just call it fuck buddies."

"you know I don't like that word. You're not just a fuck Kay you know you mean a lot to me."

"so what is it huh?"

"i don't like commitment!"

"this is kay you're talking to. Ride or die since we were what? 10... And now you don't even want this no more. I save myself for you. I loved you. I always did. But you not my august anymore. He wouldn't to this to me." My voice crack as a tear slid down my cheek.

He brush my tears away. Kissing me on my forehead. But that wasn't enough to calm me down. " you will always be my Kay." He kissed my nose. " I'm sorry. " he kiss my lips. He held onto my face pressing our foreheads together.