chapter 7

The Sun rays beamed in my eyes before I could fully open them. I wasn't in the same room before when I orginally got here. I was in august room.
And I couldn't help when my thoughts traced back memories from last night. I could still feel the soreness but beside that having that session was the best thing that happened to me in a while.

My curls was a mess I could believe. I tilted my head down as I gathered my hair into a top knot. Failing to make it perfect as some came out. I viewed the hickeys on my neck in the mirror tracing my fingers over them. Made by aug I remembered everything from last night. How he fuvked me, kiss me, and held me when I came was simply everything. I shivered in enjoyment due to the flash backs.

Speaking of august.... Where the hell is he. I scratch my head looking around.

I searched the room. The closet, bathroom.

"August!!?" I shout. I wait for a second still no I response. I trudge to the room expecting him to be their but no he wasn't in sight. Until something caught my eye. A white slip of paper fold perfectly on the brown nightstand.

I enjoyed last night baby. Hope we get to do it sometime again (; call me ***-***-****.

I hurried downstairs to get the house phone constantly repeating the ten digits. Could he have not woke me up and where is my clothes.the douvet wrapped around my body like silk.

It took three rings until I heard his deep sexy voice which always made me nervous and sometimes anxious around him

"hello?"
"good morning gawgeous" I smiled that accent never get old

"where are you?" I ask tapping my feet against the hard cold tile. I can hear all types of noises not female voices at least. Just sounds of business.

"i am currently picking up all of your clothes and next I'm buying you a phone and other stuff that I know you'll need.. Are you hungry?"

My stomach growled on cue. "starving actually."

"any request?"

"mc. Donald's."

"I'll tell my boy to be over there with that... How are you feeling darling?"

"im sore to the max.. It hurt when I walk like seriously what did you do."

"I beat the pussy up." he said cockily

I bit my lip getting aroused by his dirty talk.

"Take a hot bath, soak and put the Epsom salt in there its under my sink on...the right.

I head to his room picking up the salt and bath and body work japenese cherry blossom. Running the bath water mixing the bubble bath with in it and the Epsom salt. Since I didn't have any clothes I dropped the douvet and stepped inside the jacuzzi tub with three jets on each side.

His house is a magnificent piece of art. It was incredibly big. Big enough to fit 12 people and more, two story with a attic and everything was at least white, brown or black. I give him props for the decoration for a guy he know a lot about style. What does he do to get all of this?

The steaming water made me numb in certain areas. Jermaine was right it was relaxing. Cherry blossom surrounded my nostrils.

Slam. I heard the front door shut.

"August !" I said getting happy

"nah this ain't your nigga but I brought some food it'll be on the table." A semi deep voice screamed back. I rolled my eyes. Standing up locking the bathroom door and on the way getting the phone off the bathroom counter dipping back in the tub. I dialed his phone number again.

"hello." There was that voice again.

"August who the hell is here!?"I whispered anxiously

"my homeboy I told you that."

"i thought you meant like-". I threw my hand over my forehead groaning embarrassingly

" I'm on my way."

"i have a question.. How do you turn on the jets?"

"the button on the back that actually say jet on it." He said in a obvious tone. I rolled my eyes ignoring his tone

I hit the button causing every jet to circulate throughout the tub vibrating onto my delicate skin. I moaned softly. Yes it was that relaxing

"you okay there?"

"ughh yeah.. yesss." I said forgetting he was still on the phone. I hung up not allowing him to hear me continue.
August is my dream come true.....

Hey you guys so this chapter is a longer one please add this or like or comment. . Tell me what you guys think