chapter 8

I grab the nearby towel by the tub and wrap it around my body. Heading out the bathroom I hear another slam. This time I was positive it was August

Few seconds later I hear footsteps notifing somebody was coming up the stairs, I waited for him starring at the door.

"beautiful?"

He opens the door and smile when he see's me.
He wasn't dressed in his basketball shorts like normally he was dress in his hoodie and shades with a snapback and Rolex. He look so handsome I can just devour him.

He grabs my waist eyeing me hungrily.

"How was your first time?" He whispers in my ear cockily. Causing shivers to run down my spine

"it was very.." I search for words. "it was okay." I say shrugging my shoulders not letting him have the satisfaction. Girl you know it was more than okay.

"okay? Nah Kay you not fooling me how your legs was shaking and you were arching your back AND YELLING out MY name tells me more than okay." He walk to me as I walk back until he was hovering over me on the bed.

"now let's try this again. If you lie to me baby girl you will receive consequences." He said starring intently at my pink lips.

Consequences? What kind ? My mind scrambled the possible bad things he can do to me.

"now tell me how was your first time."

" okay aug my first time was great very pleasing." I roll my eyes actually giving in and answering. He smile in satisfaction. He gets off of me eyeing me in the brown towel. He latch his finger at the top trying to pull my towel down.

"Boy!" I say getting his attention he smiles showing his cocky grin and pearly teeth. "can you get my clothes I assure you I will not walk around the house like this."

"i bet you will when I'm through." And with that the door close as he go to get my clothes.

Boxes of Victoria secret spread on the bed and other name brands. I open the Victoria secret picking up the red lace thongs

"umm thanks." I say not really knowing how to thank him.

"So what will I wear when my month is on, I don't think thongs is safe for that." He point to a big bag on the floor. Which I'm sure has everything when it do come.

"can you get out so I can change?"I cross my arms holding the towel in place.

"i've seen you naked. I've seen worst, the point is to make you feel comfortable and confident."

"you said privacy."

"i hope you didn't think I was foreal. Kay I have known you for all my life I've seen everything." He chuckles and I roll my eyes as I blush.

I drop the towel and pick up the thongs. August cautiously watch me and takes off his hoodie
I look for a bra in the box and notices he got me a red lace one as well. By the time I'm finish he has his shirt off and pants and change to his ballers.

"Damn kay you look sexy. " he smiles at me widely so I can see his perfectly straight teeth.
I take it upon my own matters and wear one of his long shirts even though he bought me clothes. He groans and I know he's feeling it.

I walk past him going out the room door. I know by now that his home boy already left. So I make sure I look very appealing every step I take.

"tease much." I hear the annoyance in his tone.

I smile rather to myself plopping my self on the couch as he do the same. He has something in his hand a box. He hands it to me. On the box there was a phone a iPhone 6. How do he keep buying me stuff does he even work ? He probably off lol.

"you didn't really have to.. Thank you." I say opening it. He helps me set it up and put his phone number as well as some of his homeboys and brother.

"i really did tho ."

He turns on Netflix and we chill while I eat my breakfast. He wraps his arm around me. And I get those feels. Im beginning to have feelings for him and they going strong.

"i want to put you on kay." He says out of nowhere

At this point I was utterly lost what the hell he was talking about