chapter 6

"Baby girl daddy going to make you feel so good."

"Mmmm daddy?" He fully pulled down his shorts. Causing me to gasp. He was full on hard and we barely touched! He was big I can say that.

"Like what you see?" The condom was now on. He climbed on top of me, kissing me gently.

"August ?"

"yes babehy?"

"please go gentle on me."

"Okay." He continued kissing me. Licking my bottom lip begging for entrance. I didn't let him in. His hand slid down to my wet core. I gasped. Allowing his tongue to slide right in. Pulling my bottom lip, turned me on the most. he went sloppy after a while. He kissed all around my check bone to my neck.

" august" I moaned as he sucked on my sensitive spot.

"You like that?" He blew on my skin. I never had a hickey that felt good. This was my second one.

"yes" I scrunched my face and arched my back slightly.He pulled my shirt over my head.kneading my breast he cupped them in his hands also giving them pleasure. Almost expert he took of my bra with one hand and let my back fall on the bed and relax.

"stay calm okay."

"Mhm." I bit on my lip trying to keep in my moans. As his fingers played with my nipples. His cold lips came in contact with them causing me to shudder.
"yess august."

He bit one, pour ecstasy washed upon "yes what?"

"yess daddy!" I said needing more of his lips.

He kissed down until he reached the hem of my underwear lining slowly pulling them down. He groaned at the wet view.

"Damn baby." He position himself, hovering over me. Slowly lining himself into me entering me. I winced at the pain. He paused for a second.

"continue ." he shook his head no.

"August come on I can handle it." He push more of him deeper into me. I can feel every part of my vagina stretching and god it hurt so bad. I slid my hands over my eyes so he wouldn't have to see me wince so much. He paused for a second time so I can get use to his size . I slowly took my hands off my eyes to peek a look at him.

"go head." He nodded slowly pulling out and sliding back in half way . I gasp taking a harsh breath in. He thrust into me more and all I could feel is pain. Tears gathered by the corner of my eyes. He slowed down but I assured him to keep going.

I moaned softly as the pain died down and pleasure struck me. He heard smirking proudly and decided to go ahead of himself. Swirling inside me and going even deeper hitting my g-spot.

"yesss, oh..this..feels sso good "I moaned wrapping my legs around his waist tighlty
He groaned "damn baby you're so tight."
The pure bliss I felt every time he pushed back in was speechless, he was beating it so right.I felt my climax approaching as he was went stronger our skin slapping together and the wet sounds from our arousal echoing throughout the room.

"yess daddy...oh this dick is Mmmm." I pressed my lips together trying to contain myself, but it was easily replaced by his. "oh fuck I'm about to cum."

"i am too...fuck." he went harder than before smashing into me. I cried out in pain and pleasure but the way he was hitting it was mostly pleasure. "YES DADDY!" it all released as I hit my high everything felt more powerful and stronger that I felt the ecstasity all through me. I came everywhere.

"fuck Kay fuck" he groaned as he hit his. Slowing down his speed and pulling out slowly, causing another moan to erupt from me. My juices ran down my leg. August ranned his finger down my thigh collecting my juices and savoring it In his mouth.