chapter 13

A/n this chapter is very explicit so if you don't like sexual activity I advise you to turn around and don't report its MY book.

****************************************

I hopped off the counter after I was done being a trembling mess. I still felt the pleasure running courses in me , I tried closing my legs to ease it but it just made it worst.

"im not done with you" not done? So there's more? Im eager and intrigued what he have in store because whatever he doing, he doing it right. It was like he invented sêx.

He picked me up bridal style until we got in the bedroom. He unclasped my bra. So I was fully bare to him. My nipples immediately harden.

"Beautiful" he whisper more to himself. He hovers over me laying on the bed. He trace my outlines on my lip and curves on my body. There was a feeling inside me that I didn't know how to express but when i searched for answers all I could find was eternity and love. The feeling that you feel when everything is final and you got what you wanted. I was finally here.

"im going to teach you a lot Kay." He say tracing my breast ,

"teach me what exactly?"

" pleasure." He smirks and it drives me crazy I'm already poolin.

He stands by the bed. I can see how hard he is from his grey sweats and it immediately turn me on more. The things I want to do to him. Mmm. He looks so yummy.

He grabs his erection." Kay you see what you do to me." He stroke his hard on biting his lip tilting his head up. "what should I do to you... Or what can you do to me?" He says taking off his sweats. I whimper instantly. He was so addicting my new drug. Then there was that feeling again in my sensitive spot. I land my hand on my thigh sliding down to where I was soaking the most. Rubbing how August did, in circles. My head throws back, I bite my lip to help contain my moans. I go deeper, pumping in my two digits. Without control my legs close. I spread them open.

"August..mmmm" I cry. He watches me with interest. My fingers are withdrawn by him causing my eyes to open and whimper. He sticks my two dripping fingers in my mouth again. Damn I won't ever get use to this. Why was I so sweet?. He pull my fingers out.

"You've been taking the pill? Daily?" I nod my head. "good, this will be a whole lot more intensifying." He winks.

As soon as he climbs on top of me he takes my right leg stretching it out on his shoulder. My eyebrows furrow together. What the hell he think he doing. I look at him strangely. How is this intensifying? And my leg is already starting to burn. H ignores my facial expression.

He enters,I gasp for air, it still kind of hurt a bit from stretching. Damn, thick and long. He slams in me without warning. I grab hold onto the sheets tightly that it almost hurt. He thrust going faster. I hum trying to help myself from screaming but that doesn't help either, he finds my g-spot hitting mercilessly. He Holds my leg into place going deeper, until our hips were touching and I could feel it in my stomach.

"you like this díck don't you." He says latching onto my bottom lip

"yes daddy yes!" I scream/moan. The bed is hitting the wall and our body shake from him thrusting and beating it so hard. I cry from the pleasure its to much. I instantly feel like I'm about to pee so I tell him to stop but he doesn't listen.

"stop August!" He goes extra hard. Our skin clap as sweat glisten off his body. I could feel my climax approaching as I'm on the brink of my orgasm. He groans biting on his lip.

"fuck he whispers." He shuts his eyes.

"August stop I have to pee!." I say trying to be serious. As soon I say that he pulls out he rubs my clit viciously. I feel a big ball of excitement and tingles i release spazzing,I pee everywhere. I cover my eyes in humiliation. I'm on the verge of tears. I uncover my eyes and he sits there with wide eyes and a big grin on his face . I'm pretty sure my face is as red as a tomato.

"i didn't mean to , i told you to stop! And now I fucking peed!"I shout at him but he's still grinning.

"That is so sexy."

I remained silent,
Utterly confused "what?"

"kay you're a squirter!" He pats the bed, that is soaking with my cum. This Is the first time thats ever happened. I didn't know I was I mostly see it watching videos. He strokes himself until he releases on me. I want to get mad at him but I couldn't because I enjoyed every bit and he knows it.