chapter 12

August POV

I lift up her dress so it scrunching on her ass. Today she had on her black lace set. Everything I brought was a set. Her ass was so big it didn't fit in my hand fully.

"babygirl you forgive me." I say rubbing her ass.

"yes August." she blushed . she look so cute when she does that

"good." I gave her butt a small smack. I could tell she like getting spanked by the way she stuck her ass out wanting more.

"you like when I spank you." I gave her another smack but this time a littler harder. A moan coming out and ringing in my ears. Getting me hard by the second, her moan was so sexy.

"yes aug!" I was suprised she said yes usually she was stubborn. She must be frustrated sexually I haven't gave her the D in about 4 days which is a record for me.

I smacked again" yes what?!"

"Yes daddy!" She hurriedly scream pushing her ass our more. I rub her belly letting her know it was coming. I slid my two fingers down and deeper so now I was in her panties gripping her sex. Damn she was already soaking.

"Damn babygirl who getting you wet like this?" I ask her i know this accent make her go crazy. with a proud cocky smirk on my face.

"You daddy! You only you." She moan as I trace circles and rub on her clit. I pick her up and place her on the counter. She takes off her dress pulling it above her head.

"somebody eager?" She smile and roll her eyes leaning back resting on her palms.

"You know how sexy are." I say licking my lips. She tugs her bottom lip. Damn I didn't know kay was like this, getting freaky and shit.

She pulls on my shirt bringing me closer to her.

"you know what I've always wanted." I ask her and she raise both her eyebrows

"To eat you" and with that she smile happily, this would be her first time. I place both hands on her thigh spreading them apart pulling her leg up so her pretty pùssy was in my face. I close my eyes inhaling in her smell. My mouth started to water and her scent was like heaven the best I ever smelled..

I slid her panties off and she spread more for me. She was soaking wet. How was she getting aroused so fast? I dive in nipping at her clít. She whimpers and pushes my face in more. Fuck she taste so sweet that it had me eating hungrily. I want to make her feel a lot so I put my index and middle finger in her fingering her tight pùssy. Her legs lock and shake and she arches her back slightly, whimpering. I hum on her knowing that will drive her crazy. And I dig in more. Thrusting in her and using the come here motion with my fingers to drive her nuts.

"yess daddy yes...ohhh mmm." She say almost like a pörnstár that I know I will have to question what she watches. I lick her cat slowly as I begin to thrust slowly as well.

She whines and I can't help but laugh at her neediness. I go faster nuzzling my face in it. Licking and sucking biting every so often

"Daddy I'm coming! " she yells moaning at the end. She's been a moaning mess. Tugging on my hair
She releases, her cum spilling on my hand and dripping everywhere. She spaz her whole body shivering and her leg shake. I move from her to watch this amazing art that I created. She close her legs then open again, leading me to see everything. Her cum all between her thighs and dripping down. She closes her eyes biting her lip. I run my finger along her folds. And she spaz again.

"fuck" I whisper she's super sensitive. "open." I tell her. She open her eyes and look in mines. My heart clench for her. "open" I repeat. This time she opens her mouth, I place my digits on her tongue. Her tongue swirls around my finger. "suck." And she sucks and I groan holding my erection. She closes her eyes and moan with me.

"how do you taste?" I ask pulling out my fingers.

"i taste so sweet daddy." She say innocently and for some reason it makes me painfully hard and I need release. She moans while she kisses me swerving her tongue, exploring my mouth as she taste more of herself.

"August?" She pulls away.