chapter14

Kay POV

After me and aug sex frenzy I decided to take a hot nice bath. I hate taking baths but those jets be having me to think twice. August was currently talking to his homeboys about god knows what, not to be in his business.

I let my body soak, closing my eyes, sinking deeper in until my face was leveled with the water and I could hear absolutely nothing. I use to want to block out myself from everything; out of my life, out of my family, out of this world. I don't want to do that no more. I want to do things with him. I want to have a family, get married, go on trips, wake up starring at him thanking god for everything I went through just to get here.

"hey beautiful." A deep voice said causing me to open my eyes to a August. He was sitting on the tub surface with just his sweats. This nigga never have on a shirt.

I sat up, I can hear water from hair dripping.
"hey, big daddy." I smile widely and he smile back shaking his head

"so I was thinking instead of sitting in the house all day we can go somewhere." He crossed his arms

"like?" I arch a brow

He hesitates for a moment." a party" he say slowly. He already know the answer. I rather stay at home, why would I want to go to a party? To see people go wild, grind on each other and fight?

"no"

"it's a pool party and I want you to go with me other than being cooped up in this house. And I'm not taking a no Kay."

I think for a bit. "okay I'll go, but as soon as something throw down I'm hitting it. Got it?"

"yes ma'am." He passes me my towel. I stand up letting the droplets fall back down. He stares at me like I'm some goddess hopping out the shower.

"what?" I question wrapping my hair with a hand towel

"you are one of the most beautiful female i have ever laid eyes on, every since I met you." He wraps the towel around my body picking me up. I laugh ridiculously at his gesture. He throws me on the bed. ( the sheets are changed ;)..)

"August!" I laugh. He shuts me up with a kiss. A French kiss. Not a lustful but passionate gentle kiss as if I was a piece of paper he wasn't trying to rip. I take hold of his neck deepening the kiss. He kiss me ever so gentley but hungrily at the same time and I take on the same pace. My chest tightens and I feel my heart about to explode.

"i love you." I blurt out catching my breath. I look down some what embarrass what I said. What if he say I don't love you. Or lol you wild that would kill me.

He lifts my head up starring into my eyes deeply trying to read every emotion in them. " Kay I love you too." He finishes. My eyes began to water but I try to hold the tears back.

" I mean it Kay Nicole Davidson.". I sit up latching my lips onto his. This time taking control and exploring his mouth every bit.
********

"i need a bathing suit." I say applying mascara in the mirror. I wore less makeup because I prefer the natural look instead of looking caked. August was In the mirror fixing his hair with the moisturizer, then twisting the twisties with his finger snd combing it out. He have good hair and he always make sure he got a tape.

I had on my gold chain and my white dress/shirt and white and black adidas aug bought me. And the aqua blue,yellow and pink, peachy bathing suit underneath(once he gave it to me.) My curls topped it off.

"you know you don't have to look that damn good." He says from behind me pressing himself on my butt. As usual. I throw my head back loving the feel. He leans down (cause I'm short.) And gives me a kiss on my neck. He sucks on the perfect spot. Nipping the red skin My eyes roll back as I moan. Here i come again poolin.

He can just give it to me right now. This boy will be the death of me.