Chapter 14 The Sister

Nicole's P.O.V

I gave Niall a quick kiss on the cheek before opening the front door to my house. Gosh he was so nervous, but it was so cute. He had no reason to be nervous though. My family will love him.

When I walked in, there was no one in the living room to my right. That's weird.

"I'm back!" I yelled to see if anyone was here.

I felt Niall tense up beside me, so I bumped him with my hip a little. He looked to me and I smiled at him. He smiled back, making my smile grow even wider. Soon enough my mom popped into the living room from around the corner of being in her bedroom. Before she could even say anything my sister came bursting out of her room playing with her finger nails yelling to me,

"Nicole I want to see this boy you were always talking about in One Direction! Gosh you never shut up about them, so where is-"

She stopped talking when she saw that he was standing right next to me and smiled.

"Danielle be a little more polite, and actually go say hi to the boy. Hello Niall, it's nice to see you again."

My mom said turning to Niall and giving him a hug.

"It's very nice to see you again to Sandy."

Niall replied to my mom, as my sister continued on her way over to us. No my house is not that big, my sister was just walking very slowly, smiling away. She was probably planning out how she was going to embarrass me, and scare the shit out of Niall. Yay. Sarcasm intended.

"Hey Niall. So we should go talk in the other room, or would you prefer to go outside on the porch?"

Danielle said to him, in an evilish way. Gosh she is 20 years old, why can't she be more mature about this? Niall looked around her to the porch area, and told her the porch would be fine. I'm guessing he picked the porch because it was connected to the house by a big sliding glass door, so everyone could see what was going on. There were a few couches, a table and some chairs out there too. My sister nodded and motioned for him to follow. As they started to walk away, my mom yelled to her,

"C'mon Danielle, really?"

"Yeah seriously Danielle, don't torture him! " I yelled after the two.

"Oh don't worry, I'll only torture him a little!" she yelled back.

Great.

I probably should have warned Niall that she would be the hardest. She try's to act like she's really intimidating, but she just likes to mess with people. On the other hand, my dad would be easy, because anything I tell him, I basically always get my way. Not saying I'm spoiled that's for sure! My dad is just.. Let's say.. A little slow. I mean there is nothing medically wrong with him, but he mumbles, and just is a little strange I guess you could say.

Niall's P.O.V.

As me and Danielle walked out to the porch, I was getting more nervous than ever. She was really intimidating me, and I wanted her to like me! I also chose the porch, instead of another room, because, well, the porch had a big glass sliding door so everything going on would be completely visible. When we walked out to the porch, there was two comfy looking couches, both a deep shade of red. On the other side was a wooden table with a few stools by it. Then I noticed there was a dartboard. Awesome. Maybe I should have just went in the other room..

"Go ahead and sit." She tells me.