Chapter 8 Let It Out

Chapter 8:

Niall went over and of course sat down by the little picnic, and started to eat some fruit. He patted a spot next to him for me to sit down, so I walked over and sat by him. We sat there for hours just talking to each other about the most random things. We never got bored, or nervous with each other. Everything was just so natural, and it flowed with us. We started to get onto a more serious topic. The topic of me and him. He stopped for a minute, and looked me dead in my eyes. With just the moonlight, I could see his beautiful blue eyes staring into mine. They were so deep, and meaningful when he began to speak.

"Nicole, we have been with each other all night, and I haven't got bored once. You are a truly beautiful girl, and you should know that. Being with you tonight, has kept a smile on my face the entire time. From that very first moment I saw you across the street, I knew I had to go and talk to you. It was the best choice I have ever made. You are an amazing girl, and I really like you.... I just needed you to know that..."

Niall trailed off, leaving me speechless. I began to think that this was almost too much, and that he maybe just want a good story to tell, and he was going to break my heart soon enough. I thought hard, trying to put the pieces together, replaying the day in my head. He looked at me for a second, then at the waves, and back to me. His eyes were pleading for an answer, beginning to look sad. Almost like he was about to walk away, because he didn't think I felt the same. He looked down at his hands, his face dropping.

Niall's P.O.V.~~~

I poured my heart out to her, hoping she would have the same feeling I had for her. I looked out to the waves, and back to her face. She had a strange expression over her, that I couldn't make out. Was that too much? Did I just ruin everything by letting these words fall from my lips? Maybe she didn't feel the same and I should just walk away, or at least bring her home..

Suddenly my thoughts were cut off by her lips crashing into mine. I was shocked at first, but took this as her saying she felt the same, but couldn't bring the words to her lips. She got close to me, and I laid back, leaving us by the warm fire, feeling it on only one side of my face, shining. There was also another feeling, in my stomach, like butterflies, and tingling sensations. This girl that I just met, today, has made me the happiest man alive, in less than 24 hours. She has done things to my heart and brain, that I can't even begin to explain. She pulled back, whispering into my ear,

"I really, really, like you too. I just didn't know what to say. Too many thoughts were going through my mind, that you might just want to have a good story to tell, and break my heart or something..."

She trailed off, and I took her face into my palms, shocked at her words. I looked at her, not believing she would even think that. I know what happened to her must have made her very insecure, so I'm making it my job to make sure she knows just how amazing of a girl she is.

"Nicole, I would never do that to you. You have made me so happy, in such a short period of time, its unbelievable. I feel like there is a reason we met today, and I'm not going to stop until I figure out that reason."

I talked slowly, making sure she heard and understood every word, believing what I said. I gave her one more slow kiss, then we both sat up, as she layed her head right below the crook of my neck, on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms securely around her waist, pulling her as close to me as I could. Trying to be as protective as possible without it being too much. She looked up at me, with those stunning blue eyes of hers, as I brushed a piece of her hair from her face. She simply said to me,

"I hope you are my nothing, because nothing lasts forever.."