Chapter 12 Going Home

Nicole's P.O.V. ~~~

The next four or five days I was still in the hospital. On the sixth day, I could walk again, and the doctor finally said I could go home. Niall had called me every time he got a chance, and wasn't busy. Unfortunately that wasn't more than maybe one or two times a day. I loved hearing his voice, it was so soothing while I was in pain.

As soon as I got approval to leave the hospital I texted Niall to see if he was busy.

To: My Irish Boy<33

Hey! Are you busy?(: I have good news! Can I call you?(:

I started to walk out of the room with my mom after I had changed into some clothes my mom had gotten me. We got to the checkout desk, and my mom and I both signed it, to sign me out. There was still a big cut on my back, but besides that I felt fine.

As we were just finishing up with the lady at the desk, I felt my phone vibrate.

From: My Irish Boy<33

Sure love, we jus got done with a interview! What's goin on? (: xx

With that, I called him, not even replying. He answered right away, after only two rings.

"Hey babe! How is everything?"

"Well actually."

I dragged out 'actually' pausing, and he could tell by how happy my voice sounded, so he answered his own question.

"You got cleared t go home!?"

"Yupp! I'm about to walk out the doors right now!"

"Awe, I wish I was there with you! You don't understand how happy I am that you can walk again.."

"Me either.."

We both trailed off deep in thought, and so happy that I could walk again. As I was walking towards the door, my mom by my side, I saw a bunch of what seemed to be teenage girls, around my age gathered at the door.

"Uh, Niall.. Do you know why there's a bunch of teenage girls outside, with signs saying my name, and to 'get better soon'?"

"Babe, they are probably my fans, since they know that we have been seen together. Just smile and wave to them, don't talk. You gotta stay safe, and get right home, okay?"

"You' re probably right! Should I say anything to them? Like anything at all?"

"No, there will probably be paps out there too, so just go straight t your car."

"Alright, thanks Ni, I'll text you! Don't wanna be on the phone with you, while I'm trying to get passed all these people."

"Okay Babe! Be safe! Bye love."

"Bye!"

My mom looked at me, and smirked. I told her that Niall said not to talk to anyone, and to just go straight to the car. She nodded, telling me that there will be a lot more of this now, because soon the whole world will have seen us together.

We walked out the doors, fans screaming at us, trying to get our attention, to ask me what was wrong, and if I was dating Niall. I just smiled to them, got through the crowd, with only getting bumped once, and waved goodbye. We got to the car, and started on our way home. Niall had already texted me to see if I was okay, by the time we pulled out of the parking lot.

On the way home, it was a three hour drive, so me and my mom had lots of time to kill, and lots to talk about. She assured me that Niall seemed like a really good guy, and the he really liked me. It made me feel good about us. We were texting the whole ride home. When I finally got home, I went straight to my bed. Oh how I have missed my bed.

The next two weeks went by the slowest by far. Niall calls me every night, and we facetime occasionally. He is probably taking the distance harder than I am.

**~~~~~~~**

Finally it had been two weeks. Niall was going to be coming to see me tomorrow. I had already planned on going to the airport to meet him, but he had no idea. I couldn't wait to be standing there, and see the look on his face. I knew I wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight. I was too excited.

****************************************************

NIALL AND NICOLE ARE GOING TO RE-UNITE TOMORROW!

SORRY ABOUT THE 'ALL CAPS'. MY KEYBOARD ON MY PHONE IS MESSING UP. SO I GAVE UP TRYING TO FIX IT FOR THE AUTHOR'S NOTE.

I WILL TRY TO POST AGAIN BEFORE THIS WEEKEND! MAYBE TOMORROW OR FRIDAY NIGHT!

I LOVE EVERYONE WHO READS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!(:

PLEASEEEEEE VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!(:

♥★♥★♥★♥