Chapter 1 "Hello Love!"

Chapter 1:

It was the day of the concert, Alexa and I were at her house getting ready. I was in the bathroom looking at my final appearance in the mirror when I heard her yell to me,

"Nicole come on! We are leaving in about 5 minutes! It's not like you have to look perfect. Niall isn't gonna ask you to marry him or something!"

She teased me. I was a Niall girl. All of the boys were amazing, but there was something about Niall that just really held my attention. Maybe it was because, just like him, I can never stop eating either. I wasn't fat though. I was actually in really good shape. Probably only since I work out all the time doing cheerleading. My mom always says that if I ever quit cheer, I would get fat. Which is probably true.

We were on our way to Miami now, singing along to the radio the whole time. We were gettiing so excited and pumped up, trying to get our fangirling out of the way now, because the boys don't like it that much when you fangirl in their faces. I mean who would? Anyways, as we were driving, 'Kiss You' came on the radio, and of course we knew every word to the song.

"And let me kiss you!"

We practically screamed making funny faces at each other.

When we pulled up to the arena, it was about 3 hours until the concert started, but that's what we wanted. We had planned on getting there early so we could walk around the Miami shops for a while. None of us had ever been to Miami surprisingly.

As I walked out of this really cool, but expensive shop called Urban Outfitters, I sat down at a table outside of the shop, and that's when I saw him. I saw Niall Horan standing across the street just looking at me. I was alone, because Alexa and her mom were in the store buying something. I wasn't positive if he was looking at me, until he put that little smirk on his face, and started across the street.

I couldn't believe he was coming over to me!? Out of everyoe walking by on the street, he chose to walk towards me! I was trying my hardest not to look stupid, instantly trying to fix my hair, and not look at him. I'm pretty sure he could tell, because he kind of let out a little chuckle when he got closer. You can hear that thick Irish accent from anywhere. Yet, it wasn't a bad thing, he made it sound so good. He walked over to the table I was sat, with his humorous self, trotting along. He looked so comfortable in his own skin, which I admired. He stood over me, with those beautiful blue eyes staring down at me, and simply just said,

"Hello love!"