Can It Be? (One Direction Niall Horan Fanfic) Prologue

Prologue

Nicole's POV:

I was laying in my bed, listening to 'Last First Kiss' by One Direction, when my phone started to vibrate. It was my dad. He called me all the time, and I often got quite annoyed with him. He isn't really the best father, but he's still my dad. I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey cutie, you might be in luck!"

I hated how he called me cutie, and stuff like that all the time. I was unsure of what he was talking about though, but I had an idea.

"Oh my gosh did Pete talk to that guy!?"

I almost yelled into my phone, practically falling out of my bed. My dads friend Pete said that he knew a guy who had produced for One Direction, and he would give the guy a call for me, to possibly get some tickets and backstage passes for their concert in Florida this summer. It was their world tour, 'Take Me Home'.

"Yeah, he called the guy, and he told Pete he would see what he could do."

My dad told me. I got so excited. I might actually be meeting the band that was my inspiration to be myself and just live life to the fullest.

The next month seemed to have dragged on for ever. I was waiting for that call saying that I had gotten the tickets, and was going to meet One Direction.

I was just going through my daily routine of school, cheerleading, going home, and watching One Direction videos on youtube. I was on a level 5 cheerleading team, called MAX Athletics. I had been there since I was 5 years old, and am now 15, and am the best one at the gym. Not trying to brag, just being honest. I never lie, my mom and friends always tell me how honest I am, and how good of a quality that is.

One day when I got home from school, I was brushing out my long blonde, almost brown, hair. I hated my hair because it wasn't curly, and it wasn't straight. It was just a little wavy, like right inbetween. Ugh. I was about to hop in the shower, when my dad called me, like he usually does, five times a day. I thought about not answering, but eventually decided to pick it up.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Hey, I have some good news. Pete got you three tickets, and three V.I.P. passes to meet the boys backstage after the concert."

I couldn't even say anything. I was in shock. My hands started flailing in front of my face, after I dropped my phone on the ground, trying to hold my excitement in. I scrambled to pick the phone back up, simply saying,

"I'm going to call Alexa. Thanks dad! Tell Pete I owe him!"

I started to scream before I even ended the call. I called my friend Alexa who I was going to take. She freaked out too, since she was the one who had gotten me hooked on One Direction

We figured everything out that night, with our moms talking on the phone for almost an hour. We decided that since there was three tickets, it would be me, Alexa, and her mom going. Alexa had beautifully long blonde hair, that was down to her bum, and green eyes. Her mum was a very pretty woman, with blonde hair as well.

School had finally gotten out, and it was summer break. I had been waiting for this day for so long. It's just that much closer to the concert, which is on June 14 in Miami Florida. 

There was only about a month left, so me and Alexa decided to go shopping early and see what we could find. We went to the Florida Mall, knowing we could find something cute. We went into Charlotte Rouse, but couldn't find anything. All of there clothes were way too formal for a concert. I was more of a T-shirt and jeans kind of girl. So eventually we went to Pacsun. I found this really cute pair of jean shorts, with little silver rhinestones lining the pockets. Then I found this tank-top that was white, and had the face of a lion on the front. It hung right below the belt line of my shorts, to where if I lifted up my arms, my stomach would just barely be showing. I got a belt that was thin and brown, because it was pretty neutral and went with about anything. For shoes, I just got a nice, sleek, pair of white Vans. I always wear Vans, and white are my favorite, but they get dirty so easily. Alexa is more of a girl than me, so she got this cute little purple dress. She could pull off anything, and make it look good. We went home after buying everything we needed for the concert. Alexa and I hung out almost everyday before the concert. We never got sick of each other, and us hanging out seemed to pass the time quicker.

At last, it was the day of the concert..! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it and want to read more! This is my first ever story/fanfic I have written, so sorry if its bad! But I'm going to try my hardest to make it good, and to post an update every day! Thank you to everyone who is reading(: Leave feedback please(: