XIII

"I'll see you later." Connor says, walking to the door.

One week.

It had been one week since we did - well, you know - and I had barely seen him. When he was home, he was getting ready to leave for filming or I was leaving for work. I had somewhat been avoiding him and the subject, I figured it would go away and we could go back to the way it was before.

But that seemed impossible. I now knew the taste of lips, I knew how he felt when flushed against me, I knew what he looked like is such a vulnerable state. There's no going back to the way it was before, things are completely different now. Even if I could forget everything, he seemingly wanted nothing to do with me. He hadn't breathed much of a word of what happened and I was too reserved to do so myself.

I didn't reply as he opened the front door and started walking out. My eyes were trained on the chick flick in front of me, wishing Connor would be the guy who realized he was an idiot and in love with em all along so we could go off into the sunset in a chariot or have sex on a bed of roses petals.

Cliché, perhaps, but who doesn't love the simplicity of a stupid cliché?

I never heard the door close and turned my neck to look behind me. He was standing by the door, looking outside as if it were some sort of enigma he had to solve before moving again. "You alright?" I ask, by instinct.

He exhaled sharply before shaking his head and closing the door. He had walked over to the couch and grabbed my hand, making me stand up in front of him.

"What's wro-" Before I could finish, his mouth was on mine and his hands were tangling themselves in my hair, holding me as close to him as possible. Shocked, my eyes flew open and only saw his tightly closed.

My eyes eventually fluttered closed as I began to move my lips against his at such a rough and passionate pace, my hands resting on his wrists to keep him close.

Sadly, he pulled away. He was only a few inches away from me when he whispered my name. I didn't pay attention as I attached my lips back onto his, where it felt like they belonged.

"Noelle." He whispered agaimed but I shushed him.

"Noelle!"

My eyes flew open and I sat up, only to have my forehead collide with something hard. I heard a small groan and a chuckle.

"Who did you have a wet dream about?" I heard and moved my hand away from my aching forehead. "I didn't have a wet dream, idiot."

"Did I interrupt riught before the good stuff?" Connor asked as he laid next to me on my bed.

Yes.

He took my silence as an answer and chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my body, nuzzling his face in my neck. I felt his soft yet surprisingly cold lips pressed themselves against my collarbone.

"We're you dreaming about me?" He whispered as his lips traveled up my neck to my ear.

"Obama, actually." He broke into a fit of laughter and laid his head on my chest, his shoulders still shaking.

I laughed along with him, although I don't think it was for the same reason. He was adorable, it was impossible to see him smile and not smile along with him.

The laughter died down soon and he smiled softly as he looked at me.

"I love you." He says softly, tucking my hair behind my ear. I looked over his face and felt the corners on my lips tug upwards.

"I love you too."

-

((Not sure how I feel towards that ending. But yeah, I'll probably do an epilogue and then no more unrequited, feels weird))