Christmas (part 2)

(Keisha's P.O.V)

This is going to be the best Christmas ever! Calvin just Bought this new big ass house and sense I have been working so much lately with my fashion label "Ke Ke by Keisha" I haven't seen the new house, my nieces and nephews, or even my husband and kids for a good while now. I'm so tired of having to go to this meeting and that meet and greet, and this TV. Show, and that Interview. I need to be at home taking care of my husband and kids don't get me wrong I love going to new places...... I would just love to have my family and friends there with me.

(Keisha and D'Marco are riding in their all black Audi)

Keisha: Damn! Calvin and Kim moved all the way out here in Buckhead?!?!?

D'Marco: Yeah they did. I told them to move back to the city, but they said it's not enough space for their family of six in the heart of Atlanta.

Keisha: Yeah, they are right. And plus with all the busy streets it's just not safe for the kids either.

D'Marco: Mmhmm, that's why I've been thinking.....

Keisha: About moving out here?

D'Marco: Hell no! Not all the way out here. (They both laugh) To a nice gated community.

Keisha: Ok baby, we can do that. But what's the price you are willing to pay?

D'Marco: Around $5-6 million dollar range.

Keisha: Ok I'm comfortable with that.

D'Marco: Cool so we can start looking when we get home.

Cynthia(Keisha and D'Marco's child): Mommy are we almost there?

Keisha: Yes baby we are.

(They finally pull up to Calvin and Kimberley's new house)

Keisha: GOT DAMN! ................ THIS A BIG ASS HOUSE! JUST BIG FOR NO DAMN REASON!!!

(Calvin's butler escorts them through the main foyer into the great room that was decorated with white silver and gold. The Christmas tree stood an amazing 20 feet tall with over 1,500 lights on it and about 1,000 ornaments as well! Everything was put together so beautiful it looked like a professional designer had come and spent a lifetime perfecting this great room.)

Keisha: Who needs a Christmas tree this big?

Calvin and Kim: We do!

(Keisha jumps in fear but then turns around to face them. She then hugs them and they all start to converse.)

Keisha: Y'all this home is absolutely huge and amazing!

Calvin: Thanks! I tried my best to put this Christmas tree and stuff up I hope y'all like it.

Keisha: Wait!....... Whoa Whoa Whoa........ You put this tree ,and garland ,and lights, and all the rest of this stuff together???

Calvin: Yes, I also do interior design when I'm not selling houses.

Keisha: Wow, I didn't know that!

Calvin: Yeah, but excuse us we are going to make our grand entrance into the formal dining room, you can go on in and take your seat.

Keisha: Ok let me grab D'Marco and we will be right in.

(Calvin and Kim go to the top of the grand staircase that leads into the dining room. Calvin dressed in a $50,000 Versace tux, and Kim in a diamond studded Alexander McQueen mermaid gown.)

Calvin's Butler: Ladies and gentlemen, please turn your attention to the grand staircase.

(Calvin on the right staircase and Kim on the left make their grand entrance)

All the couples: Daaaaaammmmnnnn they look good!

(Calvin and Kim kiss as he escorts her to her seat. He gets to his seat and stands to say grace but then there was a knock on the door)

Terrace's P.O.V.

Got damn this a big ass house, my cuz doing big shit! Let me knock on this door.

(Calvin turns his head and makes his way to the door.)

Calvin: Who is it?

Terrace: The best cousin in the world of course!

(Opens door)

Calvin: MY NIGGAHHHHH!!!!

Terrace: MY NIGGAHHHHH!!!

Calvin: Come on in cuz.

Terrace: Thanks man.

Calvin: Bro you done buffed up last time I seen you you were a lil twig.

(They both laugh)

Terrace: Yeah I been hitting the gym lately.

Calvin: Awe cool, come on in the dining room and meet everyone.

Terrace: Ok.

(They walk into the dining room and Calvin introduces him to everyone and then Calvin prays and they eat.)

(After dinner)

Calvin: Terrace come on I'll show you where you'll be staying.

Terrace: Ok.

(Calvin and Terrace walk to the white and crystal room in the west wing of the house. When they get there calvin remembers that Terrace was supposed to have brought his kids and wife.)

Terrace: Man this is a beautiful home!

Calvin: Thanks. Oh, I thought you were supposed to be bringing your wife and kids?

Terrace: ............. Well.............. Umm..........

Calvin: What? What's wrong?

(Little did Calvin know Terrace didn't have a wife or kids. Terrace was actually.....)
.
.
.
.
.
(Cliffhanger!!! Ha ha ha!)