Aww Hell Naw!

Calvin and Porsha sit down at "Pot Belly Subs" for lunch. Considering they are Best Friends this is an every day thing. Lets see what they are chatting about!

C: Girrrrllll, I am so ready to go out of town on this vacation chile' you just dont know!  

P: Hmmm, what do you have planned?

C: Well me and.....umm...

P: Umm... who?

C: Uhhh.....

P: Spit it out child!!!

C: Uggh! Me and *** are going to Lake Geneva for the weekend!!!!!

P: BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C: (Busts out laughing)Whaaaaaattttt?

P:So y'all just gone leave me and my new man here in Atlanta and go off Wisconsin, to Lake Geneva?!?! Not even thinking to invite your Best Friend and her new boo? OK I see how this friendship work Boo Boo I see! (Laughing as she playfully goes off and rolls her neck).

C: Girl listen here, I was gone ask yo ass did you want to go and bring your new boo, but now you done went clean off on me and rolling yo fat back ass neck, so i dont know, maybe Keisha and D'marco want to go! (laughs) 

P: Hold on now, Who went off on you boo? Cause I sho' in hell didnt Best Friend, you know I love you, I would never go off on you, Never! (trying to butter Calvin up)

C: Mmmhmm heffa (laughs) do you want t.....(gco)

P:YES! I would love to! Now you know im going to bring J.P. soooooooo?

C: So what girl?

P:Who are you bringing Got Damn It?!?!?

C: Girl you will find out when we come and pick y'all up! And be yo ass ready this time cause i will leave yo ass here (Laughing)

P:(Laughing) You Petty Mutha Fucka You!

They both laugh and carry on with their lunch, as they are eating they see an all black Bugatti pull up. and automatically Calvin knows who it is! ............................Do yall remember Terrace?....................(Cliffy Bitch! HAHAHA)