Lake Geneva (Part 3)

Where did we leave off Hunni?................... Hmmm..............I don't think I remember.......🤔..........................😃☝🏾💡 that's right Porsha, Donte, Terrace, and "Calvin" we're all standing in the Great room waiting for "Calvin's" big surprise. Well let's go on and get back to that conversation.

P: Well best friend what did you recently have had done?

C:cWell Hunni I have recently had my name changed!

D: Wow, so what is your new name?????

C: It is Nadia Dashaye McGee!

D: Damn that name is sexy! (Porsha hits Donte in his arm) Ouch wth was that for?

P: Because of your word choice but anyway Best Friend that name is sexy as fuck!

D: Oh so I get hit for saying it but you can say it with no repercussions huh?

P: Yup

D: Why

P: Cuz imma lady..........you're a dude! (Everyone laughs)

T: Well we missed a very very very important part of that new name.

N: What is that babe?

T: The fact that yo last name bout to be Nadia Dashaye Williams!

Terrace gets down on one knee and pulls out a $1.2million dollar ring on a rose

2million dollar ring on a rose

and says...

T: Nadia Dashaye McGee I have loved you ever since I first seen you, I have seen you grow, I have grown because of you, you have changed my ways and made me a better man. You are the love of my life, always will be, and always have been. When you left Chicago and moved down to Atlanta that was the hardest time of my life, no matter who I was with they were just temporary and I knew that they could never compare to the love you would give me. (Nadia starts crying) My heart goes to the beat of your drum. I love you so much, I can't function properly without you, I can't eat, sleep, or sometimes even think without you by my side! Baby I need you to keep me grounded, love me through my good and all my bad, you are the missing piece that I need just to get from day to day. Baby I want to make love to you each and every night, I will put you in a position of power so that you will never feel helpless ever again. Baby you are the ruler over my heart, and I want you to have the best of everything. I have said all this to ask the question, Nadia Dashaye McGee, will you please Marry Me?

P: Girl if you don't say yes I'll beat yo ass on some real shit! (They all laugh)

N: Baby I love you so much, yes I will marry you! (Terrace picks Nadia up and they kiss passionately.) (Porsha screams Yaaaaaaaaaazzzzz BITCH!!!)

N: Babe put me down you gone rip my dress!(she laughs as he puts her down)

D: Aye I'm happy as fuck for y'all yo, but I'm hungry as shit so uh who cooking?

(Porsha and Nadia scream) THE MEN CAN COOK TONIGHT!!!

D: Wth why us?

N: Because us ladies are going to put on our bikinis and get in the indoor hot tub!

P: Oooo with a glass of wine too!

N: Yaaaazzzzz hunti lets!

(Terrace and Donte look at each other and say)

Women!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well how was that for a surprise proposal? Don't you just love weddings? I know I do! They are the day every girl dreams of, And I hope this makes up for the cliffhanger I had y'all on lol! Peace, Love, and all that Good Stuff!