Lake Geneva (part 2)

We are now at the home of Porsha and Donte. Donte has just recently moved in with Porsha about a month ago. They are packing as well, just with a little less friction. Let's go be nosey.

D: Babe! (He shouts from his closet on the other side of the bedroom.)

P: Yes honey?

D: What are you packing for this trip?

P: Umm... You'll see! But are we in a house or a hotel?

D: Calvin said that he rented out a five bedroom mansion so this should be good. You know how Calvin likes to do it, everything has to be big!

P: Yeah that's because that man has more money than anyone could ever need!

D: Well he could give some to me! (They laughed)

They both come out of their walk-in closets. Donte sees Porsha with only one bag...

D: Umm...you sure did pack light for three days.

P: I know baby, and you will too once we get there. (She smiles seductively and walks downstairs to start dinner.

D: Aye! What you planning!?!?!

P: Just wait baby.......... Just wait.

D:(in his head) Oooohhhh I'm Finna tap dat MF this weekend!!!

Ok I know this is short but stfu it's an update lol next is the road trip Hunni we'll see what happens then. But for now Peace, Love, and All that Good stuff!