The Dinner From Hell

Well Hunni it's about 6am at the "soon to be Williams home" and Terrace and Nadia are in the bed sleeping peacefully. That is until the alarm clock goes off. It wakes Nadia but doesn't move Terrace the slightest. Nadia hits terrace in the arm three times and he finally wakes up.

N: (sleepily) Terrace?

T: Yes baby?

N: Cut that damn alarm off!

T: Oh my bad. (He rolls over twice to get to the other side of the California King Bed and cut it off.)

N: Thank you.

T: You're Welcome my true love. (Terrace said to change Nadia's morning mood)

N: (sitting up in the bed) Oh my gosh, baby I love when you wake me up with sweet words like that. (Blushing)

T: And I love seeing your beautiful smile when I wake up. (Leans in and kisses Nadia)

N: So what do you have planned for today?

T: Well right now I have to go to work. (Terrace moves to get out of the bed)

N: (Nadia quickly grabs his arm and snatches him back into the bed) Baby you don't have to leave for another two hours.

T: But I have to get in the shower though!

N: (Nadia pushes Terrace down on the bed climbs on top of him and grinds her wet honey pot on his thick long shaft) Baby you don't have to go to work just yet!

T: (Terrace grabs her hips and thrusts upward, moaning, and kissing her neck) Damn bae, I'm bout to fuck the shit outta you!

N: Do it daddy!

Nadia bites his neck and that's all it took.

(About an hour later they get in the shower, get clean, and get dressed. Nadia in a burgundy, Alexander McQueen jumpsuit, gold body chain and a pair of Miami Stilettos.

 Nadia in a burgundy, Alexander McQueen jumpsuit, gold body chain and a pair of Miami Stilettos

Nadia walks downstairs to the great room and then hears something bump in the kitchen. She thinks (hold the hell up, I know Terrace is up stairs putting his shoes on, my mom nor granny, nor aunt is here who in the hell is in my kitchen? Nadia grabs her "9" and goes into the kitchen)

N: Who the fu..... What the hell? How did all y'all get in here?

(The mystery was solved considering it was Calvin and Kimberley's 4 kids)

A/N: Don't forget Calvin is Nadia! If you need a further reminder go back to lake Geneva part three! Anywayyyyy......

All four kids run up and hug Nadia, Terrace comes downstairs into the kitchen to see Nadia and all the kids and he says...

T: Woah!!! Umm... Where did y'all come from? Better yet how did y'all get in???

Dalyah (the oldest daughter says) well Kim our mom didn't have a key so she put butter on all sides of us and pushed us through the big doggie door.

N: ohh imma slap the hell outta her next time I see her!

T: Okaaaaayyyy..... Well I guess you'll be with the kids all day so I'll see you at seven!

(The kids hug Terrace and begs him not to leave)

Dylan (the youngest son says) I want both of you to be here!

Terrace picks Dylan up and tells him...

T: Well I have to go to work right now but after I get off we will go...(gco)

N: Don't forget we have a dinner to go to at 9 tonight.

T: Ok well we will go to the Hoffman house and all of you can get two pieces of cake.

The kids jump up and down and cheer.

Nadia looks at Terrace and tells him.

N: Ok well you will be up with them all night while I get in the hot tub with a glass of wine and a good book!

T: Damn.

Terrace goes to work and Nadia starts breakfast for the kids and herself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
7:15, Terrace walks in and rushes to get dressed. Nadia put all the kids in burgundy dresses and tuxes. She puts on a burgundy Marc Jacobs evening gown and Terrace puts on a Burgundy tuxedo to match.

 She puts on a burgundy Marc Jacobs evening gown and Terrace puts on a Burgundy tuxedo to match

.
.
.
.
.
All the  couples sit down and that's when all hell breaks loose

N: Ok D'Marco, what is the occasion?

D: well first off Keisha and I have just bought a new house (everyone cheers except for Sabrina) (Nadia looks over to Sabrina and says "ooh Hunni the shade") Yes Nadia you are right. And that brings me to the second part of this ....... "Come to Jesus dinner". I wanted all of you to know that over the past month or so My wife and Sabrina have been fighting like two idiots, so I wanted everyone to be here so you both can see how stupid you look!

N: Awe hell well um Donte can you take my kids to the play area?

Donte: Yeah sure, and umm... Porsha record this for me!

P: I'm way ahead of you.

Keisha and Sabrina talk out there issues and they apologize.

N: Well it's been boring as hell with you guys tonight and there is a hot tub, a glass of wine, and a good book waiting on me at home so in that case imma get ready to go.

T: Hold on babe I have to get the kids their cake.

N: Ok, now don't forget what I told you about this cake shit! Yo ass staying up with them all night not I!

T:(he sighs deeply and says) I know my little thorn bush.

N: Don't say it like I'm mean.

P: Bitch you are!

N: (playfully whispers so everyone could hear her) Shut up girl everybody ain't got to know that.

They all laugh, everyone hugs each other good night and gets into their cars to head home.

Well sweeties it's almost done! Only two more chapters left and I can't wait for y'all to read Secrets Revealed. All the juicy things you didn't get to read that happened in the course of making this book, Hunni y'all ain't ready! Peace love and all that good stuff good night!!!!!