Just Leave

(Heeeeeyyy my loves! I know its been a while but I'm back!!! Now Sabrina and Tyrone are back at it, she is going off about him not telling her about him being scared of all this wedding stuff. Leggo!!!)

Sabrina: Why Tyrone? Just answer that one question for me! Why the fuck would you tell Keisha instead of me, your fiance? Huh?

Tyrone: I'm sorry baby I didn't know how to tell you!

Sabrina: Niggah what? Are you really going to sit there and think imma believe you? I don't even trust you at this point! And what you don't understand is if we don't have trust me don't have anything!

Tyrone: I know ba...(gco)

Sabrina: Stop calling me baby! You don't deserve to call me that! Its really taking a lot for me not to knock you head of yo neck! I am really hurt right now like you just don't even know. I was the one sitting there praying for you while you were in and out of the hospital and when you were in that car accident, I was there! I never left your side! You were the only one on my mind when I was at work, school, shopping all the time. I can't tell you how many times I had to cancel lunch with the girls because you wanted me to come home and be with you. I should have told your sorry ass now. But no what did I do? I was there being I great woman to you! I don't think we will work at all anymore! .........................Just Leave.
(She starts to shed tears)

Tyrone: Sabrina.....

Sabrina: No Tyrone......don't sweet talk me now, Just leave.

Tyrone: Sabrina... (walking up to her) I love you. I don't want to lose you baby. I was just telling Keisha that I was scared of all this marriage stuff because I mean....... Well..... I am. I didn't know how you would take it, so I just tried to get someone else to tell you but I never thought you would react like this.

Sabrina: Shut the hell up!

Tyrone: Sabrina now I know your mad, but don't get your tongue slapped down your throat.

Sabrina: Niggah did you really just threaten me? And I'm on the verge of killing yo dumb ass?

Tyrone: Well.....ummm(gco)

Sabrina: Get the fuck out right now before I chop you up into segments and put yo ass in my neighbors garbage cans!

(Well damn wasn't that beautiful? Lol. I was dying the whole time while I was writing this! Twas hilarious! I'm done now.)