The Road Trip

Ok Hunni we've finally got to this road trip are y'all ready? Well hell I am! It 11:00 am, Calvin and Terrace are going around the Mansion turning off all lights checking all windows and doors for security measures while they are gone. They both meet in the master bedroom to get their bags. Calvin did get rid of a couple of bags which made Terrace happy, but as Calvin went to go grab a bag Terrace yells...

T: SPIDER!!!!!!!!!

C: ( Screaming) WHERE!?! NIGGAH WHERE!?!?!?!

T: I'm just kidding but don't you touch those bags, I got them.

C: Don't scare me like that got damn it boy hell and if you didn't want me to get my own bags all you had to say was ill get em' ..... Hell I wasn't gone argue with you on that! (Laughing)

T: You something else. But I love you baby.

C: Aaaawwwee I love you too! (Kissing Terrace)

T: Well you go on and head down and I'll meet you in the great room.

C: Ok honey.

Calvin goes down stairs in a new "Terani Couture" knee length and new White and gold 6 inch wedges .

Terrace takes the elevator down and takes the bags to their new 2016 Yukon XL

Terrace takes the elevator down and takes the bags to their new 2016 Yukon XL. He opens the door for Calvin and kisses him before he closes the door and gets in the truck himself. They back out of the 16 car garage and start their way to the suburbs of Atlanta to Porsha and Donte's home. About thirty minutes pass and they finally make it. Calvin gets out and runs (yes in six inch heels) up to Porsha's door and rings the doorbell.

P: (opens door) Biiiiittttcccchhhh you look ....... Like you Finna walk on a damn runway not go on a fuckin road trip.

C: Girl what ever! Are you ready?

P: Yes hunti I am!

C: Ok great! Now where is that dashing boyfriend of yours?

P: He's up in the master bedroom getting the bags. He'll be down in a second.

C: Ok good. Now Hunni take a look past me and see what we rolling out in!

P: Daaaammmmnnnn chile' you rented this too?

C: Um rented? No. Bought? Yes!

P: Hashtag Rich Bitch!!!!!!

C: Yaaaazzzzz!!!

Calvin and Porsha are standing there talking about the new truck and then Donte brings out the bags and puts them in the trunk. They all get back in the truck puts on their seatbelts and they start their 11 hr and 51 minute journey to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
.
.
.
.
.
11 hours and 51 minutes pass.

T: WERE HERE!!!!!

Everyone else scream waking up out of their sleep. Calvin punches Terrace in his chest, Porsha and Donte busts out laughing in the back.

C: NIGGAH I TOLD YO MONKEY ASS ABOUT WAKING ME UP LIKE THAT!

T: I know baby but look at the Mansion!

Everyone: Daaaammmmnnnn!!!

D: Calvin you have outdone yourself once again and I LOVE IT, LETS GO!

They all walk in the mansion to see a huge Swarovski crystal chandelier in the middle of the double grand staircases, four living rooms, two gourmet chefs kitchens, two master bedrooms, an infinity pool in the backyard and views of Lake Geneva as far as the eye can see!

C: Ok you guys I have another surprise for y'all.

P: Ok what is it?

C: Well I have recently had my............ (Cliffhanger Hoe!!!!!!)

Well we have finally got to Lake Geneva and I know y'all are going to try to kill me because I did a cliffhanger but.......you'll live Hunni!😂😂😂✌🏾️😘💕✨ Peace, Love, and all that Good Stuff!!!!! Good night!!!😂😘✌🏾️✨💤😴💤