Aww Hell Naw (Part 2)

Terrace walks into the restaurant and acts as if he doesn't see Calvin and Porsha. But.....

(Flashback 9:15 A.M.)
Calvin wakes up and then hears snoring from the other side of the California King size bed. He looks over and sees Terrace! He thinks (wtf? Why is he in my damn bed?) Calvin rolls his eyes and gets up and goes into the master bathroom to take a shower..... After the shower he walks into the two story walk-in closet. Picks out a curve showing all black jumpsuit and some all black Giuseppe Zanotti diamond studded shoes. He walks back into the master bedroom and rubs his eyes and looks at the bed again to confirm what he was seeing. And sure enough there Terrace was in Calvin's bed. Calvin put's on some jewelry and grabs a Louis Vuitton bag and then heads down the right hand side of the grand staircase to the Gourmet chef's kitchen. He makes enough coffee for Terrace and his self and then waits at the kitchen island for Terrace to come down stairs from his room.

Terrace finally wakes up and looks around to see that Calvin is already out of the Master bedroom then he smells coffee and puts on his robe to go down to the kitchen. He gets down stairs to see Calvin at the island and then sneaks up behind him and hugs him, let's him go and says...

T: Good mor...(gco)

C:what the hell were you doing in my bed this morning?

T: Awwee come on you know you liked waking up to see what you could have every morning... Noon....and night!

C: Terrace, I've told you time and time again that we are cousins an...(gco)

T: BY MARRIAGE!!!!!

C: I just don't think it would be right t...(gco again)

T: Hold the hell up didn't they get a damn divorce???

C: ....... Yeah but... (Gco

T: But nothing. We not family no more, and I want to give you everything you deserve baby.

C: Terrace this is..... I just.... Just let me think about everything OK?

T: Ok well if I didn't tell you already, you look beautiful this morning.

C: (blushes) Thank you.

T: You're very welcome. So what you got planned for today?

C: Me and my best friend are going out to lunch at "Pot Belly Sub's" and then shopping of course.

T: Well that sounds like a full day of fun.

C: Yeah and I need to head out now so I don't be late.

T: Ok I'll walk you out to the car.

C: Ok.

Calvin grabs his $20,000 Dolce and Gabbana shades and they headed out tho the garage to pick out the car Calvin would drive today.

(In the garage)
T: So what car do you feel like driving today?

C: I'm going to dive the new Maserati.

Terrace opens the door and helps Calvin in and then says...

T: Ok baby I'll see you later.

C: Really Terrace?

T: Oh my bad I forgot I can't call you that.

C: Right, see you later.
(Flashback over)(back at pot belly)

Porsha: Hold the hell up all this happened this morning?

C: Girl yes!

Terrace walks over after he gets his food and says...

T: oh wow I didn't know y'all would be h...(gco)

P: Yes you did, CiCi (Calvin's nickname) told me everything that happened this morning.

Calvin and Porsha laughed, got up, threw their trash away, and walked to Calvin's all black Maserati, with their next destination being the mall.