Christmas (part 1)

(Hello Darling's! Christmas is here and Calvin and Porsha are best friends hunni, and they are in the kitchen cooking it up, working hard to get dinner ready for the other couples. Let's see what they are talking about.)

Calvin: Ooooohhhh girl beach! We up in here slaying in this kitchen!

Porsha: You mean slaving? (They both laugh)

Calvin: Well I'm working on the Turkey, Dressing, Ham, Green bean casserole, and my award winning Caramel apple crumble.

Porsha: Yaaazzzzz and I'm doing the Mashed potatoes, Greens, Ham Hocks, Fried chicken, Macaroni and cheese, and a good ole' Southern Caramel Cake!

Calvin:Guuuurrrrlll these people gone be big as a semi truck when they leave my house! (They laugh)

Porsha: Did you hear?

Calvin: Hear about what?

Porsha: It's supposed to snow tonight.

Calvin: Dang! Are you serious?
(A/N: Mind you they live in Atlanta GA. ..... Not that much snow there lol)
Porsha: Yep.

Calvin: Well I won't be going bowling or anywhere else for that matter.

Porsha: I wish I could say that.

Calvin: Girl, that big ass house y'all got over there, y'all better go cuddle up in there! (Calvin laughs)

Porsha: I know damn well you ain't talkin bout nobody having a big ass house!

Calvin: What?

Porsha: Your house is bigger than mine!

Calvin: No it's not!

Porsha: Calvin, you have 16 bedrooms, 15 bathrooms in this bitch! Your kitchen is five times bigger than mine, you have a full indoor Basketball court, indoor pool, a theater that can seat up to 150 people, and a 15 car garage!

Calvin: .....................ok......maybe it is a little bit bigger than yours....... But not by much!

Porsha: CALVIN!

Calvin: What? (Laughing)

Porsha: mm... Stubborn ass!

Calvin: Girl whatever! It's Christmas, lets get this dinner done so these people won't be starvin' like Marvin as they wait!  (They laugh)

Porsha: Yes, let's!

(About an hour later the other couples start to arrive. Calvin's butler lets them in and escorts them to the formal dining room. Meanwhile, Kimberley rushes down the right side of the grand staircase trying to get to her husband.

Kim: Babe, Babe, BABE!

Calvin: What? What?

Kim: Guess who's coming to dinner!!!

Calvin: Who?

Kim: Terrace!!!

Calvin: Really?!?!?!? Are you serious!?!?!?! (Terrace is Calvin's Favorite Cousin)

Kim: Yep, and he is bringing his wife and kids too!

Calvin: Awwww shit. How long are they staying?

Kim: They are leaving on the 30th and today is the 26th so about five day's.

Calvin: Ok great, is the guest room ready?

Kim: Which one? You know we have 11 of them.

Calvin: The white and crystal room.

Kim: Yeah it's ready, I was just in there.

Calvin: Ok. Good. Well dinner is ready, but I need to go change and so do you.

Kim: Yeah.

Calvin: Porsha!!!!!!!!
(Porsha runs in the kitchen)

Porsha: What's up, best friend?

Calvin: Best friend, Me and Kim need to go get changed so can you keep an eye on the food for a while?

Porsha: Yeah I will.......but y'all better only be getting changed! None of that freaky shit!(she laughs)

Kim: Shut up girl lets go babe! (They all laugh, and Calvin and Kim go to the master bedroom.