The Man Cave

Heeeeeeyyy Cherin!!!!! I know I know its been a while but I've been under a lot of stress. But I am back now and you will be getting more updates quicker! But as of now, Austin was downstairs in his main man cave (he has two) built with a state of the art chef's kitchen, Kenmore appliances, and a bar counter top plated in gold. He had all the latest technology, an 85 inch touchscreen TV, an X Box 360, a Wii, and PlayStation 1,2,3,and 4!!! a huge sectional couch that can seat damn near 45 people! (Thats a big ass couch!!!) He loves to have all his boys over for football and basketball games, but tonight all he wanted to do was be alone with his wife......his one true love. he called her on her phone. (The house is waaaaayyyyy to big for him to yell.)

"Cellphone call"

Austin: Babe?

Porsha: Yes?

Austin: Can you come to the man cave in the east wing of the house?

Porsha: Yes baby ill take the elevator down.

Austin: Ok, Great.

( Porsha runs to the master bedroom in the south wing of the 35,000 square foot home. She stripped naked and put on a pair of Black 8 inch Christian Louboutin heels and a black Calvin Klein knee length trench coat. She waited patiently for the elevator to get to the third floor. After she got on, she pressed the solid gold button to go downstairs. When she reached hr destination the doors open and there stands her six foot five inch caramel drop of a husband leaning against the wall waiting to greet her, he had just previously oiled his six pack and his well defined arms and chest, as Persian rugs played in the back ground. He pulled her in for a deep, passionate make out session and as they approached the middle of their make out, Chris Brown's take you down came on..... and its safe to assume...... you all know what happened after that.

( Ok yall that better be good enough for tonight, cuz a mutha fucka is sleepy as the hell! I love yall, but as for tonight... Peace, Love, And All That Good Stuff. Goodnight!