Just Nasty

(Hunni pie!!!!!! Let me tell you! Sabrina and Tyrone are in the kitchen and Tyrone is pissing Sabrina clean off! Not just off.....but CLEAN OFF! Lets go see what happens!)

Sabrina's P.O.V.

OOOOOOOOHHH LORD IM BOUT TO KILL THIS MUTHAFUCKA HERE!!!!!!!!! HE KEEP TALKING ABOUT THIS BUDGET SHIT FOR THE WEDDING AND ITS BOUT TO IRRITATE THE SHIT OUT OF ME I KNOW WHAT IMMA DO.................(EVIL GRIN) IM FINNA POUR MILK ALL OVER THIS NIGGAH! HOLD ON!!! 

Tyrone:Sabrina i don't know if we gone have enough money to finish paying for this wedding baby.

Sabrina: Ok Tyrone.

Tyrone: Yeah the flowers are coming in and i dont know who paying for them.

Sabrina: Ok Tyrone. (slightly raising her voice)

Tyrone: Im scared of not having all the funds for all this stuff its crazy i thought we would be ok but i checked in with the bank earlier and...(got cut off by Sabrina)

Sabrina: (Screaming) TYRONE SHUT THE FUCK UP GOTDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!

Tyrone: Why you so mad baby?

Sabrina: WHY THE FUCK YOU TELL KEISHA INSTEAD OF ME YOUR FUCKING FIANCE HUH?!?!?

Tyrone: ABOUT WHAT?????????

Sabrina: DONT PLAY FUCKIN STUPID WITH ME BITCH!!!!!!

(Tyrone gets up walks over to Sabrina and pins her up against the fridge and tells her...)

Tyrone: Girl, you bet not EVER call me another bitch you got me?!?!?!?

Sabrina: Ok .....Im sorry (acting scared)

(Tyrone walks away and sits back down. By this time Sabrina is heated, so she opens the fridge and gets out the half gallon of milk and pours it all over him.)

Tyrone: YOU CRAZY HEFFA!!!!! DID YOU REALLY JUST POUR MILK ON ME?????????

Sabrina: Yup and WHAT THE FUCK YOU GONE DO A-FUCKIN-BOUT IT? HUH?

Tyrone: You know what? i got something for that ass. You been acting all crazy and mean and shit im bout to Fuck the shit outta you! You need this dick got damnit thats what the fuck you need!

Tyrone gets up out of his seat, walks over to Sabrina and bends her over the counter. He then takes her skirt and panties off and sticks one finger in her. then two.........Three........and then says.........  i think you ready for daddy's long dick. You ready? No daddy wait!!! Nah you wanted to be all tough and shit be tough and take this fuckin dick! He rams inside of her making her scream if pain but mostly pleasure. He put her up on the kitchen island and started pounding in and out of her time and time again as she screamed out slow down daddy! NO!!! he yells at her. After a while she screams im bout to cum baby!!! Me too do it for daddy!!! they both climax at the same time. he pulls out and says "the next time you feel like pouring milk on me think twice!" he walks away leaving her there on the island.

Low key she felt like going to the store and getting a whole nother gallon of milk!

(Okayyyyyy babys!!!! that was stressful was it not? lol but aint they just nasty?? but if you really want to see nasty wait till you read about D'marco and Keisha! huuuuuunnnniiiiiiii pie let me tell you!!!!!!!!! they some got damn freaks! but yall will experience that next time but untill then Peace, Love, And All That Good Stuff!)