The Movies

(HEEEEEYYYYYY BABES!!!!! Listen! did you hear about that new movie "The Perfect Guy"? Yeah,you have? Okay great! Well D'marco and Keisha are going to see it.........well maybe not but ill let you decide. Did they go see the movie?............ Or did the movie see them? lol LEGGO!!!!!)

(Enters Lobby of movie theater)

Keisha: Babe im so glad we could get away from all the stress of Atlanta and Work and all that other stuff.

D'marco: Yeah me too! the best part about it all is im with you baby.

Keisha: Aww babeeeeee!

Cashier: I can help whoever's next. 

D'marco: Hi, I need two tickets for "The Perfect Guy" please?

Cashier: (smiles in flirty way) Here you go sweetie. (bats eyes)

Keisha: (leans in to the cashiers ear and says...) Bitch if yo dumb ass smile at my mutha fuckin man like that again imma take both yo damn eyes out beat yo ass with them and not give two fucks about it ok hoe? you got me bitch?

Cashier: (scared shitless) Yes ma'am im so sorry have a nice time.

D'marco:( thinks: awwe shit i dont know what my wife just said but by the way that little cashiers eyes filled with fear i can tell she threatened her life.) 

Keisha: Lets go D'marco...now!

D'marco: Okay!

(Enters movie theater)

Keisha: What The Fuck??? Aint nobody in this bitch!!!

D'marco: Thats ok babe, that means we can do whatever the hell we want!

Kiesha: mmm papi you thinkin what im thinkin?

D'marco: yeah ma' lets do it!

(Keisha and D'marco choose the highest seats in the theater just in case others came, they wouldnt get caught in the act. They start to kiss and make out. As time progressed D'marco deepens the kiss and on top of that he starts to take off Keisha's pants, he pulls her lace panties to the side and starts to play with her clit she rips his shirt off and then trys to unbutton his pants. He pulls off her remaining clothes ant tells her (play with it for me baby). she starts playing with herself as he takes off his clothes, her removes her hand and starts to eat her out like he's been starvin' like marvin. She then gets down on her knees and by the way his eyes rolled back i think she took his dick whole. she deep throats him until he cant take anymore. He sits back in the movie seat and said (Ride it) she got off of her knees and rode him like a champ. He needed more so he demanded that she went faster. she started going faster but that just wasnt enough for him. So he starts thrusting in and out of her hard and fast, hitting her G-spot every time. He went in for the gawds for a good while until she yelled ( PAPI IM GONNA CUUUUMMMM!!!!!!!!) they both came at the same time in perfect sync. Keisha realized something...............NIGGAH DID YOU.............(CLIFFY BITCH HAHA!!!!!!!)

(I LOVE YALL!!!!!!!!!!!! I told yall it was gone be some more cliffhangers in this book. dont hate my guts but i aint got time to stay up with yo MF tonight im sleepy and got church in the mernin. So Peace, Love, And All That Good Stuff! Goodnight!