Calvin and Kimberley

(Kimberley is in her office on the 93rd floor of an iconic building, downtown Atlanta, GA. she is currently working on a huge project that will bring in millions! As she is working so hard, her husband Calvin noticed she had forgotten her lunch back at home. Sense Calvin knew his wife gets cranky when she doesn't have her food right when she needs it, he places her favorite order at Olive Garden for a quick pick up that would get him just the right brownie points for tonight. Calvin jumps in his all white Range Rover with his name in gold on the side and whips to Olive Garden quick fast and in a hurry! lets see what happens.)

(Calvin's P.O.V)

So I pull up to Olive Garden, and the first people i see are Keisha and D'marco. I get out and lock up my car and walk over to them.

Calvin: Hey y'all!

Both: Hey Calvin!

Calvin: So what y'all up to today?

D'marco: I decided to bring the wife out for lunch. How about you?

Calvin: Awe man my wife left her lunch on the kitchen island back at the house, so i just figured id call in her favorite order here to Olive Garden.

Keisha: See that's what you need to do for me D'marco!

D'marco: Well hell i brought you to the damn restaurant didn't I?

Calvin: (Whispers lightly)Bro, just make her think she right even though she dead ass wrong.

(Calvin and D'marco laughs.)

Keisha: Ok Calvin, don't get you and ya boy cut over here ok?

Calvin: Umm (clears throat nervously) ok Keisha my bad. Let me get the door for y'all.

D+K: Thank you!

( Calvin finally get Kimberley's order and now is on the elevator)

Calvin: Damn Man Why She Pick This High Ass Floor?!?!?!?

90...91...92...93...(door opens)

Calvin: Fina-Damn-lly!

(Calvin walks to Kimberley's office and goes in lets see what goes down!) 

Calvin: Kimberly?!?!?! Why did you pick this high ass floor? 

Kimberley: Well hey to you too baby! (laughs)

Calvin: My bad babe hey how are you?

(they kiss)

Kim: I'm good how about you baby?

Calvin: I'm good, i got you something. (grins)

Kim: Oh i hope its some damn food because i left my FUCKIN LUNCH!!! on the kitchen island.

Calvin: Ok babe calm down, i got you your favorite from Olive Garden.

(Kimberley jumps over her desk and kisses Calvin repetitively) 

Calvin: Damn baby lets at least save some for later.

Kimberley: Baby why save for later what we can do right now?

(Kimberley presses a button on the bottom of her desk that sound proofed the room and locked all the doors.)

Calvin: WTF?!?!? what did you do?

(No Ones P.O.V.)

Kim slid down on her knees, and unzipped his pants. She pulled out his rock hard dick and slid her tongue up and down his 9 inch shaft. Calvin: Stop playing mami! Kim finally takes him in her mouth and starts to deep throat him. Calvin flips Kimberley over on her back, and then fucks the shit out of her for three whole hours! 

(Well hunni i hope y'all liked it I'm so sorry for the people that got a mental picture and didn't want one lol but ill be updating soon baby's i love y'all!!! Peace Love and All That Good Stuff! good night!!!!!!!!!)