Epilogue

Dear Husband,
I'm sitting here watching you play with our two girls, Anna and Emily. They love you so much, as do I. Thank you for being who you are, who you've always been. The way you've shown me so much care and love these past five years. We have such a great family. Who would've thought that we would end up here? Remember on our wedding day how fast you said your vows? You were so nervous and everyone laughed...it was cute. Thank you for supporting me. Through the good times and the bad times, through the happy times and the sad times. You will always be the love of my life, no matter what we go through. The way we love is something special, something that only we can understand and no one can replace. Our love is magical. It's stronger than the Georgia winds and brighter than any California sunset. I'm so happy that we get to show the love we have to our girls, and I pray that they grow up to find wonderful husbands of their own. I love when you write to me, it's something that wil never get old. Even if it's the smallest letter, or a cute story, your words are always beautiful. I love when we visit our parents. How we let your mom spoil our daughters, as my parents take them to the mill. How they play with their cousins and how they love each other. I love when we travel. Whether it's for a new project, or just to get away I love when we get to experience new things together. I love when we talk. Spend long hours just talking about life, our future, and even the past. I love when you smile. Your bright smile spreading smoothly across your face as your eyes shine. Let's never lose sight of this love. Let's always remember who we are and what started this love. Let's take this love wherever we go and show the world what we've accomplished. I love you more than these words could ever say, and I am so happy to call you my husband. Thank you for loving me.
Much love,
Kathryne

***

All I have to say is...

THE END

~

READ LOVE LETTERS OF SENOIA TO FIND OUT WHO KATHRYNE MARRIED AND A CONTINUATION OF THE SENOIA LIFE :)