Set One

Pt 7

Please Excuse All Mistakes
Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT

Keenzy POV

After a long day at Bee's house, we were now home trying to get settled for bed but Jr. had other plans.

"Jr come on now son, go to bed" I whined trying to rock him to sleep.

We had been doing this rocking game for the past hour, he continued to cry and kick his feet which only more frustrated. I knew he wanted he wanted to sleep in bed with Jay and I buy we weren't even sleeping together at the moment.

"I'll take him" Jay said coming into the guest room I had made mine now.

Immediately Jr reached for his dad who took him and then dropped some paper's on the bed. I was hesitant to touch them not knowing what they were, me and Jay haven't talked about the whole me and Mina thing so I didn't know where we stood. He wouldn't speak to me if it wasn't concerning the boys and that hurt me the most.

"What's this?" I ask finally picking them up and opening then to read.

"I want a-"

"Divorce" we both said at the same time, before he walked out.

Speechless, numb, hurt, confused, stupid, was just a few things to describe how I felt right now. I sat on the bed reading our divorce paper's that already had Jackson's signed name already on them, before breaking down.

How could he be asking me for a divorce? I made one mistake that I deeply regret and he wasn't to leave me! I can't let that happen to us, to our family, our marriage!

I wiped my tears going to the bar area of our house pouring myself five shots of Parton. One at a time I started throwing them back before refilling the glasses and doing the same thing with those.

"How's that suppose to help?" I jumped song Jay standing at the door with goods arm's crossed.

"Why?" I crocked out trying to control my tears. Which I failed miserably at because that only made more fall.

"Why? You can't be serious Keenzy! This ain't the first time you've lied and cheated on me so why should I stay with you?!"

By now we were standing across from each other with the bar separating us. The rage and hurt on his face only confirmed that he was serious about this divorce, and I had to do whatever it took not to lose my husband.

"Because I love you! You love  me Jackson, we have a family! I'm sorry ok?" I cried dropping my head.

"You don't love me Keenzy. You can't love me cause this ain't what you do to the people you "Love".

"If you was so sorry and it was this big mistake, why didn't you tell me the First time it happen? Huh?" He yelled shaking his head.

I felt ashamed, he was right you don't treat the people love this way and I was wrong.

"I'm sor-"

"I know you sorry Keey. See the funny things is I don't give a damn, be sorry and single. Sign the damn paper's!"

"No!"

Jackson POV

"No!" I snapped my head head in her direction looking at her with a mean death glare.