Set Three

Set Fourteen

Last Chapter !

Continuing from Mexico  . . . .

Don't forget to Vote and Comment and Excuse any and all Mistakes! Thanks for Reading

Justin  POV

I roll down the window so that I could have better access to my target. You are exactly who I've been looking for, it's nice to finally catch up with ya." I said keeping my eyes focus straight, I could see that he had his gun pointed yet I wasn't fazed.

I can't sit there and say that I'm not worried about what the hell is about to happen, however I'm prepared for anything. I'm not one of the best hitman out here for nothing, I had more than a few years of perfecting my craft so being that this Mexican was standing on the side of me made things that much easier, I don't even have to do much to take his ass out.

        "How did you know I was here?" I asked just to make conversation, I needed to throw the cat off his game so that I could make my move and what better way to do that then make small talk.
       "Well you found me, finding out you were here wasn't that hard seeing as though I have guys watching you as well, only thing about you being here is that you lose Major, hav-"

Pow! my first shot hit him in the chest.

Pow, Pow, Pow! 

Pow, Pow, Pow, Pow

Chico's speech was cut shot when the bullets from my glock .40 started hitting his ass in the head, stomach and chest sending him to the ground. Once the second set of shots finishes letting off I immediately looked to the right of me to make sure my wife was okay, she was. I had always told her had she ever got herself into a situation where she had to shot make sure she fired first, never let the other person fire first or your ass is as good as dead.

         "What you looking at me like that for shit, he was up on my side of the car like he was creeping up or some shit." Bee says with a shrug. "I had to take him out before he took us out, remember you told me that?"

As bad as I wanted to say something smart I couldn't, she had my back. Had it not being for her the other dude would've took us both out but my baby was on her toes . I didn't even think to make sure she was strapped before we got here because I just knew it would only be the two of them and I had a plan to take them both out.

       "You right baby, you did the right thing." I assured her.

      "You think he's dead?" she asked looking at me then out the car window. "Shit he better be dead they way you were letting off shots and shit, shit sexy as fuck knowing I gotta a rider like you on the side of me." I leaned in kissing her lips a few times.

          "You damn right you do, you've always had my back, so you know I got yours no matter what."

       "I need to step out and make sure they're dead, you stay in the car aight?" she nodded telling me to hurry up.

Soon as I step foot out the car all kinds of police cars with flashing lights were pulling in behind us sending me into a slight panic. "Baby this was a set up hop in the driver's seat and get the hell out of here, don't stop for nothing and no one, now go!?" I quickly shouted throwing my gun back inside the car.

        "What are you talking about I'm not leaving you, get in and let's go baby I'm not leaving you here!"

         "Yes the hell you are now go, Lashay go now!" I demanded letting my voice get deep and filled with authority. "Go!" the car started and before I knew it police were jumping out running towards me while Bee was heading throw the garage out of sight.