Set Two

Sorry about the delay but here is something for my love bugs

Please Excuse All Mistakes and don't forget to Vote and Comment

Pt5

Justin POV

"Aye I'm bout to be out, I'll hit you up later!" Me and Juice slapped hand's before going on his way.

I left the trap heading home after a good hour and a half drive I pulled into the driveway hopped out going inside. Opening the door, Smiley was wobbling behind Prince who was giving her a running for her money.

"Hey! Everybody stop where you at!" I yelled catching their attention.

Blake and Bryce were running around like crazy all three girl's were making loud noise singing and playing, Lacey and the other twin's were on the floor just playing without a care in the world.

Everyone stopped in their tracks!

"Smiley what the hell?" She sighed shaking her head.

"Thank God you're here, I need a break watch the kid's while I um.... just watch the kid's while I go out, I'll be back alright ?" before I could respond she snatched my key's out my hand running out of the door, well she was wobbling but you get it.

"Oh hell nall, let me call Juice ass" I pulled out my phone with everybody still froze in their spot. I hit call and let the phone ring before he answered.

"Nig-"

"Bruh why your kid's at my house?"

I slowly made my way more into the living room to see toy's scattered across the floor everywhere!

"Say what? Where's Amina?" I shrugged it if you could see me.

"I don't know she isn't here neither is Bee and Smiley just ran out of here with that one word. All big kid's help clean so that we can have some snack's!"

"Yeah!" everyone cheered jumping up and down.

"I'm on my way let me call her ass real quick" Juice  replied before I hung up calling Bee but she had sent me to the voicemail once again.

Me: where yo ass at?"

Wife: handling business, yo ass is next!

I knitted my brows together in confusion, I didn't know what business she had and I for damn sure didn't know why I would be next. Deciding to let it go, I place my phone back into my pocket going to attend two babies on the floor.

"Hey, how they going to just leave Uncle Major with all of y'all?" of course they all just looked at me crawling over me laughing, Prince then came over wanting to play fight.