Set Three

Chapter Fifteen

Bonus chapter because I love y'all and I love that y'all are still rocking with me after this long, I truly appreciate the support as always I want you to enjoy this chapter I know there's gonna be some Mistakes but don't judge me

Comment and Vote for me Please!

Surprise Party/Eulogy

Byron POV

"Bryce get your ass down here !" I called out speeding around the house trying to make sure I had everything I needed before leaving out.

Smiley had already left to get things set up for Major's party, all I had to do was get the kids dressed and out the house. One would think that with three kids at the age of eight, a five year old and a four year it would be no problem getting dressed and out the house. Shit, they haven't met my damn kids. Between Bryce and Blake can't get right attitude I don't know what to do, then there's Autum who thinks the world revolves around her what she says goes to Lacey our drama queen then there's Jona the laid back one.

"Why I gotta wear what he wear I got my own swag man." Bryce pouted making his way down the stairs. I shook my head not wanting to deal with this shit, "Look lil boy do you got money to buy the shit you wanna wear?" I ask, he shook his head no.

"Then stop whining and get yo' ass in the car, I don't have time for this shit today son."

"I can't stand his ass." I heard him mumble as he walked out. I made a mental note to kick his ass when I got out to the car. "Autum we're leaving and if you're not down here in ten second I'm coming up there to drag yo' lil ass down here, let's go!"

I could hear her saying something inaudible, when she finally made her way to the top of the stairs I instantly knew it was about to be some shit. She knew damn well she wasn't allowed to wear makeup yet she still tries it. Closing my eyes I let out a deep breath trying to pray to God, I need him to hold me before I lost it dealing with her.

"Before you say anything mom told me." I held my hand up stopping her mid-sentence saying, "Lil girl you are my daughter yo' mama don't over rule me when it comes to you, I run this shit and I said you better wet a napkin and get that shit off your lips before I whop yo' ass." She stomped off doing as I had told her.

"God dad, you do too much!" She shouted. I didn't even have to call for Blake he made his way down the stairs looking me up and down. "I'm so hype Uncle Major finna be here I need to get out this damn house." He said as if he was trying to tell me something.

"Y'all think I'm something to play with I see, watch I beat all three of you lil um." I didn't even know what to call they ass so I followed Autum out locking up the house behind us.

After a whole hour of trying to get their ass out the house we were finally in the family truck heading to Major's party, let's all pray nothing else goes wrong.

Jontae' POV

"Oh shit baby right there, yes oh my Godd that shit feels so good," Amina moaned as I stroked in and out of her slowly.

Being that Amina was seven months pregnant with our second son, she's been a lot more hornier than usual, I don't mind it at all it's just she gets loud as hell with her screams making the twins who are now seven, think I'm in here hurting her in a bad way. Paisley mugged me for damn near a month and wouldn't let me kiss her because she thought I had done same to her mom, Legacy didn't really care once Mina explained to him that we were just playing around.