Set Two

Pt13

Please forgive me for long delay and don't forget to excuse my mistakes. Don't Forget To Vote and Comment

************

Justin POV

"Will you stop teasing me and put it in, dammit!" Bee fussed trying to remove my dick from my boxers.

I swatted her hand away continuing to trail wet soft kisses down her body until I was face to face with her juicy sweet lady lips.

Having just getting in from the trap I made my way around the house to check on my kids. I made my way to Bee and I bedroom to see her stepping out the shower and by dick got rock within an instant.

"Justin," she moaned as her back arched off the bed and her head went back. I smiled to myself hearing her moan my man.

I slide my tongue inside her right wall flicking it back and forth pushing her legs as far as they would go. Bee is flexible as hell so I had her wife open for me. "You gon cum for daddy?" I asked nibbling in get clitoris making her legs shake.

"Oh fuck baby, yes!" Bee screamed oozing for me as I slid a finger in to replace my tongue intensifying her orgasm. I used my left hand to remove my pants freeing my rod, I stroked myself a few times before removing my finger sucking off her sweet nectar.

"Damn you soaking for me, you want this dick?" She bit her lip quickly nodding yes. "Tell me you want this dick," I demand giving her lady a few taps with my dick.

  "You know I want it, just give it to me please!"

Without warning I slightly forced myself between her thighs, automatically her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck. After getting my rhythm I fasten my pace rolling my hips in a circular motion.

"Oh my god right there, ohhh keep it right there, you gon make me cum!" Bee yells before clawing at my back.

I could hear my phone going off from my pants pocket but I wouldn't dare answer it. However I couldn't help but wonder who in their right mind would be blowing me up at two in the morning.

    "Fuck I'm cumming!" Beauty announced coating me with her thick cream soaking me.

"Fuck girl! You gone make me nut keeping squeezing my dick like that."

  "Like this?" She asked biting her lips squeezing her muscles around my dick over and over again. "I love you Mr. Wing."

"I love you too baby." In one swift motion I stood up bringing her with me, holding Bee legs in the crease of my arms for support bouncing her up and down. My dick started to jerk which was a sign that I was close to bussing.

"Fuck!" Bee cursed throwing her head back. My lips attached to her neck leaving love marks, "Damn girl, you gon make nut all in you doing all that!" I told her smacking her ass in the process. After a few more hard pumps I released myself inside her, I collapsed on the bed keeping her straddling me.

We both were panting trying to catch our breaths, my phone buzzed again and of course Bee had to grab it taking the call.
       "Hello."