Set Three

Part 3

So I'm back with the juice!!!
Excuse my mistakes and don't forget to vote and comment please!!!

*******

Byron POV

Once I left the trap I knew there was only one place I needed to be and that's confronting Amber about what she did. However with the head space I'm in, it's best I stay away until I cool down. I haven't taken any of her calls because I want to see her face to face when I go in on her ass. I pulled into the drive way of Ebony's house praying she don't give me a hard time.

After her attempt to commit suicide we hired a housekeeper to move in and make sure she's taking her medication and doing the things she needs to do in order for to stay safe continue living. As much as I wanted to see Smiley I know that right now wouldn't be the best idea. I'll kill her if I lay eyes on her right now.

I hopped out the car slowly making my way to the door, I know I should be last one hating Amber for cheating but this is so much different, he's my brother. My fucking blood brother at that, getting his rocks off with my fiancè, the mother of my kids. This hurts more than anything I've ever done or can ever do.

     "What you doing here and why the hell you crying?" Ebony asked making her way to me.

I dried my face not even noticing I was crying saying, "I'm good I just need to chill for a minute before I do something to your son that I'll regret."

    "Oh lawd, let me get my wine for this shit! You know one thing I've discover about this family is that there's never a dull moment." She said as she disappeared from the room leaving me alone to sulk in my thoughts.
   How the hell am I going to deal with this?

       "What the fuck man!" I yelled standing to my feet as Major walks in. "Bruh walk yo disloyal ass back out that door or I swear to god I'll blow yo ass back out!" He threw his hands in the air, surrender position.

     "Bruh I'm coming to make peace, I don't want smoke it's you man. I made a mistake and I can admit that, I was wrong and at the tine I wasn't thinking about shit. I was off my ass drunk and the shit just happen." He explained with a shrug.

I could hear sincerity in his voice but right now I don't want nor do I need to be standing here thinking about forgiving him.
    "Hey baby! When you get here and why didn't you call me? I don told y'all ugly ass about popping up without notice!" Ebony said pulling her other son into a hug.

    "I'll leave veggie before I  do something unforgivable. I'll chill with you later ma I'm out." I said turning around to hug her. I grabbed my gun from the table from the table ready to head out.
     "You just got here and so did he. What's the hell going on with you Ron?"
     "Ask Major, he's the one letting Amber suck his dick and he fucked Lauren! You know what, I'm out this bitch!" I replied holding an intense glare with Major.

I went to walk out and before I could bypass him, he grabs my arm pulling me back stopping me from leaving.     

    "Nigga don't fucking touch me! What the fuck is wrong with you, didn't I say I'm a leave before I blow yo ass away?! Stay the fuck away from me dead ass not before I kill you!"