Set Three

Part Twelve

I know I know! Y'all wanna kill me for taking so damn long to update, I'm sorry! Life is in the way man but this is the end one more chapter and that's a wrap!

Please Excuse Any and All Mistakes!!!
Don't forget to Vote and Comment for me, I'm not busy today sooo, if I get five or more comments and Votes I'll upload the last chapter and the eulogy Today!

Amber POV

      "Mommy, I'm scared," Bryce cries as he snuggles his face deep into my neck.
      "I know baby, mommy got you, come on," wrapping my arms tightly around his little body to make him feel more comfortable.

Autum, Blake and Jonas were all sleeping peacefully so I didn't want to wake them but I need like hell to find out where we are. Last thing I remember is getting all the kids in bed and sitting down fir a glass of wine when all of a sudden I heard a loud bang come from the kitchen. When I got there to check it out a person wearing all black jumps out-grab a hold of me and smoother my mouth until I passed out. When I finally came to, the kids and I were locked in a huge cage with nothing but white walls surrounding.

      "Make sure you're holding yo end down otherwise Chico gone have yo head," I heard a males voice say from outside the door.

     "Who the fuck is Chico?" I asked myself hoping to hear more and figure out what's going on.
     "Chico ain't gone do shit with his bitch ass, matter of fact I don't even why I'm working with that dirty ass nigga we all know he ain't gone give us shit out the deal."
      "We don't know that so I can't say, what I do know is that we need to make sure we cover our ass, we don't want any signs pointing back to us, well at least not now is what Chico says. Now go check your family and I'll check on mine," a female says in response.

I couldn't help but think about what other family they had locked up the same way they had me and my kids. The sound of the door creeks letting me know someone was entering, I stayed calm hoping to see who they were.

     "Hey, I got food for y'all if you want it?" I couldn't see his face due to the black mask and his voice didn't sound familiar.

He walks over to the door of the cage, opens it sliding the good inside and quickly locking it back as if I was going to really try getting out. I wasn't gonna put up too much of a fight; one because my kids are here, and two because I know it's only a matter of time before Ron and the crew gets here.

    "Aye, just so you know, I was pretty much forced to do this shit, this ain't even me," the guy admitted.

He was a nice looking Mexican dude; brown eyes, jet black hair and a smooth face. Slim but slightly built which went well with his 5'8 height and nice purely whites.
    I didn't brother saying anything back, as far as I'm concern you have just as much to do with this as they do. You're helping them hold us here and when they get what's coming so will you buddy.

   "Make sure y'all got everything on lock here, I'll be back in bout an hour,"  the guy who I took as in charge says before it got pin drop quiet.

As much as I didn't want to trust the guy, I need to feed my kids and so that I can keep them as calm as possible. I went over to the food, took some and ate it I waited a few minutes. When nothing happen I figured it was safe for the kids.