Set Three

Part Ten

Hey!!! I know it's been a long ass time since y'all heard from me and I'm sorry about that... I've had so much shit going on that it's crazy!!

I had a new baby boy name Eden and he is a hand full! I have my 7 year old who demands so much attention that it's crazy. And between being a mom and trying to release these books I'm just lost to the world but I felt bad for leaving y'all hanging so here I am! Ready to bring the heat like I always do! Any who, I'm back like cooked crack and the drama has followed!!

Here is the drama we've all been waiting for! Don't forget to Vote at the end and Leave your Comments throughout, I would love to hear what you think. and as always don't judge me for my mistakes we all make them!

************

Beauty POV

    "What you mean I tried to kill you? I would never do no shit like that and you know it, right?" I shook my head trying to stop the tears that were falling.

The doctor's explained to me that Major might not remember anything that happen due the coma but I was sure he had to remember what he had done to not only me and himself but the rest of our family.

       "Just what she said. You shot her in the stomach and then turned the gun on yourself, what the hell were you thinking man?" Ron asked still not believing what his own brother had done. 

       "I can't remember that shit! That ain't no shit I'll do bruh and you know that. Did y'all search the house to make sure no one broke in and set this shit up?" Major asked trying to ease his way out of this. "I love you too fucking much the last thing I would ever do is hurt you Bee you know that. I would kill the world before I lay a finger on you, the love of my life, the mother of my kids man. You expect me to go for this shit?" Major ranted with anger all over his face.

I'm not sure what to believe, one part of me wants to believe him when he says he would never hurt me but then the other part is saying "how can you take his word when he actually did try to kill you?" It's crazy I know but it's hard to digest the fact that this man, the man I've spent almost half of my life with, the man who I love oh so dearly and I love just the same would do something like this to me of al people.

Major grabbed my hand snapping me from my thoughts, "Baby look at me. Tell me what you thinking, I know I would never hurt you, you know-"

     "How do I know that when I'm standing here with a gunshot womb, losing my mind because I could've died! You could've died and then where would that have left my kids? I want you to be real with me and tell me that you didn't mean to do this, that you didn't mean to do any of this! You nearly broke up our family because of a mistake you made!"

       "Bee-"

       "Bee my ass! You fucking shot me because you cheated, I wasn't even gonna leave yo dumb ass and I was still thinking of taking you back after all of this but now, I don't know. I lost a child, our child behind all this shit. I can never have kids again and that hurts me Justin, I wanted to surprise you with the news that we were having another child but you ruined that," I cried expressing myself to him.

Before, when everyone was telling me "don't worry about Major you need to heal and take care of yourself" all I could think about was this is my husband and how he wasn't looking like he would make it. I couldn't lose him. Maybe if I said a prayer to God about how I would forgive him and that none of this mattered that he would spare him and let him survive but now that I know he's fine and no harm will come to him health wise, I'm ready to let his ass have it, he has to pay for what he's done. I want him to feel the pain I felt hearing that I lost something so precious, something that we created out of love all at the hands of him. I want him to hurt the way I have been ever since I found out he had intercourse with my sister, I've been praying to God to wake me from this nightmare so that I can get on with my life as I've been doing but that was short lived.