Sneak Peek!!!

Heyy my babies, I just wanted to stop by and introduce y'all to the cast of Without You I Have Nothing To Lose- A Outlaw Story

Only you guys get to meet them, that's how Much I love y'all

Introduction the one and Only;

Royal Simone Logan as Nicki Minaj

Avery Jean Adams as Kimbella Vanderhee

Mason Royalty Scott as Meek Mill

Prince Adein Scott as Juelz Santana

Noah Prince Scott as Murad Williams

*************

COPYRIGHT NOTE © Copyright 2016 Queeny Pitts. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior written permission from the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed "Attention Permission Request".

Royal :

I swayed my way into the Mayor's ball, head high with confidence wearing my fitted floral print, all black Tom Ford dress with a small train behind it and my six-inch Tom Fords to match.

My best friend, Avery, was on the side of me rocking a royal blue Chanel dress with a split on the side, with extra cleavage showing. She finished her outfit with royal blue peep toe red bottoms. Me and my bitch slayed!

"Beautiful, you came!" Senator Henry complimented, pulling me into a hug.

"I told you I would. This is my best friend Jean, Jean this is Senator Henry," I started introducing the two.

"Nice meeting you," Jean replied as they shook hands.

Jean was Avery's middle name, the only name she goes by when we're not doing business. Me on the other hand, just called me Simone.

"My friends will be more than glad to meet you, shall we?"

Jean and I walked behind Henry over to the bar ordering champagne while making small talk with everyone. There were former mayors, senators, chairmen, judges and more, you name it they were here.

Jean had engaged in conversation with some guy, so I excused myself going to the bathroom. I didn't have to use it. I just wanted to get away and get this night over with, I didn't have any interest in Senator Henry nor did I find him attractive all at. I was only here to get my job done.

I went inside the bathroom, checked my make-up, re-applied my Mac lip gloss, then washed my hands before leaving out. I decided to head back to the party and, I guess I'll get this night over with so I could go home and rest.

"Shit!"

"Sorry Ms. Lady."

Not looking caused me to bump into this tall, at least 6'4" dark skinned guy, nicely muscular body with the perfect white teeth and smile, and I dropped my clutch. Not realizing I was staring, he cleared his throat laughing a bit.

"Watching where you're going!" I sassed slightly annoyed he caught me starring.

Like damn watching where you're going my nigga, almost knocked me down to the floor!

He shook his head laughing before picking up my purse and walking off. I made my way back to Jean seeing her exchange numbers with someone, networking!