Bend And Not Break Chapter 12: Hold On

A/N: Disclaimer I do not own Twilight.

Hold on...if you feel like letting go

Hold on...it gets better than you know

-Hold On Good Charlotte

"WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE?" A loud voice asked.

Edward and I quickly turned around to find Tanya standing in the bathroom door way.

Bella's POV:

As soon as I saw that woman standing in front of me, all I wanted to do was smack her in the face. I clenched my fists trying to calm myself down because I knew stress wasn't good for the baby.

"SHUT UP TANYA! I KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN UP TOO!" Edward yelled as he stood up to face Tanya.

"I have no idea what you are talking about Edward." Tanya said, still looking angrily at me.

"CUT THE CRAP TANYA, I KNOW THE TRUTH. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD TRY TO TEAR BELLA AND ME A PART! I LOVE HER SO MUCH SO I AM GOING TO HAVE TO FIRE YOU AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!" Edward yelled even louder walking closer to Tanya.

"But...Edward...I know you like me..." Tanya tried to say as she started to rub his cheek.

My heart started to pound out of my chest at the sight of that bitch touching my man, but I was in no condition to fight her. However I did know that if I was healthy, I could take her out in one shot.

"STOP IT! I WANT YOU TO LEAVE!" He shouted smacking Tanya's hand away from his cheek as he grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the bathroom.

All of a sudden Tanya looked angry. Then she pulled something out of her back pocket. It was shiny and reflected in the light. I looked at it for a minute and shrieked when I realized she was holding a knife.

"TANYA NO!" I cried out as I managed to slowly stand up.

"Umm...I don't think so Bella. See you don't understand, he is MINE and I can do what I want to him." She said moving the sharp, blade down Edward's face.

My body started to shake with fear. There was no way I could deal with anything happening to Edward. There was no way I could lose him, not after everything that had happened. My baby needed a father and I needed Edward. I had to protect Edward. I just had to. So I took a breath and charged at Tanya, forgetting for one moment I had a life inside of me.

I could feel my body connect with hers as we both tumbled onto the ground.

"BELLA STOP!" I heard Edward yell.

Although I wanted to do what he was telling me, I knew I couldn't because I knew I had to fight for my love. I had to protect him because I loved him so much. After all this time I had to finally put that bitch in her place. So I ignored his orders and started to pull Tanya's hair. Then I tried to punch her in the face. I thought I was winning when I felt something cold slice through my skin just underneath my breasts. Then I felt the pain start to crash over my body like a strong tidal wave. I stopped attacking Tanya as I put my hands up to my chest, I could feel the red blood ooze over my fingers.

"NOO BELLA!" Edward cried out as he fell down beside me.

All of a sudden Tanya ran out of the room and Edward told her she was going to pay.

"It's going to be okay, I promise love. I am going to phone 9-1-1 and everything will be okay, please hold on love." He said as he dialed the number on his phone.