Vik | The Beach

shirtless Vik tho😍👌🏼
Imagine...

You and Vik are at the seaside. You decide to go into the sea, and take off your clothes until you're in your bikini.

Vik comes up to you and hugs you from behind.

"Y/N, you are looking fine," he mumbles against your neck. You spin around and put your arms around his neck, and his hands are still on your waist.

"Thank you, baby. So are you. You coming in?" you ask, considering he's already shirtless and got his swimming shorts on.

"I am."

You both run in together, and go quite deep, where Josh is with Freya.

"Frey! Hey!" you shout. They come over.

"Hey!" shouts Josh. He splashes you and Vik. You gasp, and run at him, splashing around.

It turns into a water fight between the four of you. You run and run. You don't notice Vik is missing until you feel something on the back of your leg. You scream. Vik comes up from the water behind you laughing. You smile slightly.

"OK, OK, funny!" you say sarcastically.

"It was actually," he says, picking you up by the waist.

"Vik, what are you - " you don't get to finish as he chucks you in. You emerge, angry.

"VIKRAM BARN, GET HERE RIGHT NOW!"

You hear him laugh, and he runs back to the beach. You chase him and jump on his back. He quickly let's you down as his leg strength is that of a four-year-olds. (In the great words of Harry Lewis, in Simon's Sidemen Q&A, just thought you'd like to know).

You sit down together on a towel, and watch the sun go down. The moment just right. He kisses your forehead and you snuggle into him, smiling like crazy, absolutely and utterly in love with him.