Simon | Why?

Sorry, another Simon one, I know! But, this was requested by Meika_Panda hope you enjoy! :)
And thank you for 12K <3

  "Simon, you wanna go shopping?" Josh asked Simon one day. Simon nodded.
  "Let me just say goodbye to Sierra," replied Simon. Josh sighed, nodding. Simon made his way up to his room, where Sierra lay asleep. He smiled at her beautiful hair spread across the pillow. He gently kissed her forehead and her eyes fluttered open. She smiled immediately.
  "Good morning, princess," said Simon quietly. She giggled.
  "Good morning, Si. What's up?"
  "I'm just going to go shopping. Thought I'd say goodbye. I love you, baby," he muttered, placing a gentle kiss on her lips.
  "I love you too, Simon," smiled Sierra, wrapping him into a hug. He chuckled.
  He walked downstairs, but not before sending her a quick wink.
  When he got there, Josh was waiting by the door, arms folded.
  "Take your time," he mumbled. Simon raised an eyebrow.
  "What's that?" demanded Simon.
  "Why do you take so long to say goodbye to her?" asked Josh.
  "Why? Because I love her. She's the love of my life. She's the reason I get out of bed in the morning. She's the reason I make videos. She's the reason I am alive. She's my everything. She's so beautiful, I love her so much. She is my whole world. I am in love with Sierra. And I take so long to say goodbye to her because what if something happens to me, or her? I'd want her to know how much I love her before I left. I love her, Josh. And if you can't accept that, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to stop loving her just because it takes too long. I'll take all the time in the world to tell her I love her, until she gets sick of hearing it, okay? That's why I take so long saying goodbye. She's my world," finished Simon. He heard a small sob behind him and he turned to see Sierra. He smiled. She smiled, and jumped into his arms, tears falling fast from her eyes.
  "That was beautiful Simon. I love you too, babe. So much," she breathed. He laughed.
  "I didn't think you would hear that.."
  "I'm so glad I did, because I feel the exact same way about you."
  "I love you, Sierra."
  "I love you, Simon."