3: Wanderer

I sat on the ground stunned for quite awhile. My neck didn't hurt at all but judging my the blood on my hands it should have. I blindly stumbled to my feet. What now? Do I go home or do I go back to nanas. What if I see another wolf? Or the same wolf? I shuddered. I began walking. At first I had a purpose but then it was just wiped from my mind and I walked aimlessly. Blood had flowed down and had covered all the left shoulder and most of my side.

I was thirsty.

I needed water. I looked out for any sign of water. Mud, animals, greener vegetation. Everything around me seemed dry. It was a forest? Normally everything was wet. Why was everything so dry? So many questions. Not enough answers. I often sobbed as I stumbled blindly the thirst steadily slipping from my mind.

Tired.

Need sleep.

I looked at the sky. It was dark and stars littered the black sheet that was slung over the world.

I had walked the entire day. I should have been at nanas ages ago.

My eyes were closing as I walked.

Hungry

Tired

Cold

Thirsty

Ouch!

Pain abruptly flooded into my neck. I fell onto to ground in agony. What was going on? I saw a damp low cave. I scrambled over to it and curled into a ball underneath it. I held my hand to my neck. I would have cried but I didn't have to body fluids for it. My eyes slammed shut and I fell asleep.

••••••••••

Hope you enjoyed the chapter :) Please don't forget to vote if you think the story deserves it