NOT A CHAPTER

Hey guys :)

I should probably find something better to call you other than 'guys' - comment a name if you want to be called something other than that, I don't have that many readers but i'd still like a name for you guys -there's that word again 'guys'.

Anyway, back to the point. I do all of my writing on my iPod using my notes. And, just my luck, I can't get into my notes. I feel like I'm on the verge of setting the world on fire and doing a sacrificial dance to whatever holy matrimony is in the sky. So yeah, Im really pissed. That's also bad news for you guys because updates are going to be held back and i dont know for how long. I've tried restarting a million times, leaving it off for hours, but nothing I've tried seems to work. So please bear with me while I try to fix my temperamental iPod.

Also, I am beyond happy with all the support and reads this story is getting. I know it will probably never be anything really crazily popular but for a teenage girl writing alone in her bedroom the support is phenomenal, and I appreciate each of you so much. Thanks for your continuous support with reading my story this far.

Anyway, sorry for the super doper long authors note, but that needed to be said.

Bye..... Guys.....