Chapter 1

Louis' pov

"This just in, officials have announced that Harry Styles, has escaped, yet again. Lock all your doors, window, cars and, garages, do not open your door for anyone, a city wide curfew is being set, everyone will not leave their house after 7pm, or before 7am. Be safe everyone."

After the lady finished, the TV showed a picture of a man, but before I could get a good look, Momma took the remote and turned off the TV.

"Louis, you know you're not supposed to watch the news, you'll get yourself worried, now go up on to bed." Momma scolded.

"I'm sorry." I say, hoping I won't get punished. "I forgive you baby, just please don't do it again, okay?" Momma says, "Okay Momma. Goodnight, love you." I say, "Goodnight, love you too." Momma gives me a kiss on the forehead and guides me to the stairs.

Why doesn't Momma let me watch the news, I think as I put on my pajamas.

I put on my favorite pair of black lacy panties, some white sweatpants and a pink tank top. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I wonder who Harry Styles is, I think before I drift to sleep.

....................

Crash!!

I shoot up in my bed.

What was that? I look at the clock, it's 5am, Momma should have been at work by now. I get out of my bed and but my fuzzy pink slippers. I head downstairs to see why Momma was still home.

"Momma, why are you-" I cut my sentence short, walking into the kitchen. That's not Momma.

In the kitchen, next to a broken window, is a man, a very tall man. As he comes into the light, I see he has on very tight black jeans, legs that seem endless, a white shirt, broad shoulders, multiple tattoos on his tan neck, a sharp jawline, curls, and piercing green eyes, he was the most handsome man I have ever seen.

When I got to his eyes, my breath hitched, I saw he was staring at me, with something I can't describe. He smirked when my breath faltered. After a while of no talking, I finally said something.

"W-Who are y-you?" I say, stuttering. He smirked again.

"Harry Styles, your worst nightmare."