❌VERY IMPORTANT!!!❌

Hi guys! It's the co-writer, Mani here. How's everyone doing today? I hope you're all good. I just want to announce something really important.

So right now, the main author (larrytrash10) isn't really in a great state to write right now, so I'm going to be taking over this story. Well, I won't be really taking over. I'll just be writing the majority of it. Obviously the main author will also be writing chapters, but that's just when she feels well enough to right. But that won't be a lot, unfortunately. But the story WILL continue.

I just need one of you guys to help!

So I'm putting up auditions for ANOTHER co-writer who will not just help the main author, but will also help me write as well.

Basically the contest is you have to write a chapter that you think would fit well for the story. You can make it how you would want the next chapter (Chapter 14 I think) would be, oh can make the chapter following the last chapter, or you could just write your own little spin off that has the same plot as this story!

Now, I personally will NOT be looking at other stories and their chapters. I'm sure any of your published stories are great. I just really want to see a chapter based off of Drug Lord or that has the same plot, etc.

So you can send me the chapter on either this account (larrytrash10) through private message, or my personal account (@secretlyakittenn) on my private message. I think the best option is to send it on my personal account just because I'm going to be on there more often. I'll only check up on this account if I plan on updating or to see how the story's going.

Again, I'm sorry for all these author's notes. It's just a habit of mine to let you guys know directly what's happening instead of leaving it at the end of a chapter because let's face it, not everyone reads the bottom author's notes us authors leave (yes, even I'm guilty of doing that).

So yeah! The contest will end on Tuesday. That means a new chapter should be up by Friday, June 24th. I'm very sorry for the wait!

Good luck everyone!

-Mani (secretlyakittenn)