Hi!

Hi guys, it's Mani here. So I've seen that the original author of this book has decided to no longer partake in writing here, which I understand completely. I'd like to thank them for giving me the opportunity to write in this amaaaziiiing story, because its honestly an honor. I know how much all of you guys love Drug Lord, so I am pleased to say that I have decided that I will continue the story.

Of course, I'm not going to take full credit for it. It's still on this account and it still belongs to the original author. I just want to continue writing so you guys could be happy. I hope you don't mind that I am going to add my own writing style and ideas to the story and try to end it as smoothly as possible. I am very much so open to ideas and I will be reading messages that you send to this account daily.

Just know that I do have other stories on my personal wattpad account here that I have to keep up with as well. Updates won't be daily, but summer is coming up and I will have way more free time. I'm graduating and moving onto the next part of life, so I'm going to be very busy for the rest of this month. However, I will not stop writing. You'll get updates more than ever after June, and they'll be long. I also want your input on the story too! Tell me things you like and don't like, and I'll try my best to adjust the story to your liking. The plot will stay the same though, and I already have an idea on how I want to end the story.

Okay, so yeah. I'm glad to take over the story! I'll see you in the next update :)

-Mani