Chapter 9

"Let's go get cleaned up."

It has been about 10 minutes since Harry and I kissed, and that other stuff. I am now in the shower washing off, Harry said we're leaving in 20 minutes to deliver the stuff to Tomas. Hopefully nothing bad will happen.

My shower was quiet short, I only needed to wash off my body. I get out of the shower and grab the white, fluffy towel on the towel rack and wrap it around my body. I walk into Harry's room and see Harry has set an outfit for me. I put the on the white lacy panties, the black tank top, black jeans, and a grey hoodie. The outfit was really comfy. I put on some socks and my grey vans.

I walk out of Harry's room and go down the stairs. When I get to the bottom, I see Harry and everyone else is already down. Harry sees me and says, "Princess, I'm glad you're here, now we can go, come on." he finishes, motioning me to come over. I walk towards Harry, and we all start moving to the door.
....................

The ride wasn't too long, and we all eventually made it to where Tomas was waiting. Harry had to blindfold me so I wouldn't know how to escape his house. It's not like I would want to escape anyways. I would never leave Harry.

The van I was put in was really cool. In the back, there was a huge computer and other little monsters all aligned around one another. Niall say right in the swivel chair and went to work while I was being blind folded. It was very technical and cool.

"Princess, I'm going to take the blindfold off now, okay?" Harry reached over, brushing my fringe out of my face, and untied the blinding cloth. My eyes adjusted to the sudden light and I saw we were in a secluded alleyway.

"What're we doing here?" I asked curiously.

"This is where Tomas wanted to meet up. We're gonna go out while you stay in the van, okay? I don't want you running off, so I'm gonna be cuffing you to the back of the van. There's a window there, so you could see what's going on," Harry said.

"Harry!" I whined. "I don't wanna stay by myself. I wanna be in the action!"

Harry gave me a stern look and I quieted down. "Princess, you will do as I say. If you cooperate, you will get a treat when we get home." I nodded and slumped into the seat, sighing.

Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Harry all walked out of the van and I sat there, watching intently out the window. A plump guy with black hair and brown eyes stood there, waiting. He was shaking slightly, so I could tell he was scared. Harry walked up to him and began to speak, but he was too far for me to hear. After a couple minutes, Zayn handed the guy the briefcase and they all shook hands. Tomas began to walk away and the boys came back into the van.

"You cuffed him up?" Niall asked, giving me pity eyes.

"What? I didn't want him running off like the last tried to," Harry shrugged and I cuffed me. "Good job, princess. You'll be getting something special when we get home."
.......................
A/n: Hey guys, I am so so sorry for not updating for 2 weeks, and that this chapter is short, but I have found a co writer, she wrote most of this chapter, I hope you all like her, please give feed back on how you felt about this chapter.

All the love, M