Chapter 2

A/n: I think I'm going to write this book in mostly Louis' point of view
.....................

"Harry Styles, your worst nightmare."

Louis' pov

His voice was deep and gravelly. It was hypnotic. I wonder how his moa-

"So are you tell me your name love?" Harry said, interrupting my naughty thoughts. I blush just thinking about what was going through my mind earlier.

"W-Why do you want to k-know?" I say nervously.

"C'mon doll, don't be stubborn, wouldn't want me to find out the hard way, would you doll?" Harry says in a threatening tone.

"L-Louis. Louis T-Tomlinson." I stutter out, more than scared.

"Ah," he says, "Such a pretty name for a pretty boy," He says stepping closer to me, "Prettiest I've ever seen," He says it in a whisper, almost as if it was a secret, "And he's all mine." He says, wrapping his arm around my waist and closing the space between us. I put my hands on his chest, trying to push away from him.

"I am not an object," Louis huffs out, still struggling to get out of Harry's grip, "I cannot, and will not, be owned." Louis says angrily, resorting to punching Harry on his chest with his little fist.

"I don't think you should do that Princess." Harry says, grabbing Louis' wrist, his voice oozing dominance. Louis, being the little submissive shit he is, immediately stopped. After awhile, Louis spoke up.

"I'm sorry Daddy."

...............
A/n: So, there's a Daddy kink in this book. But don't worry, I won't over do it like other books, unless you all want me too, then I'll think about it. Sorry about the short chapters, hopefully as we get deeper in the book the chapters will get longer.