Chapter 19

Louis and Harry had gotten home and immediately fallen asleep right after their date. Niall, Liam and Zayn decided to go a different way with their plan, and made something new. It was around six in the morning, and Niall crept into Harry's room. He saw Harry spooning the small lad, and almost cooed at how adorable they were. He kind of liked the thought of them together, but he could never actually admit that out loud. Liam and Zayn would be very pissed. Niall never wanted to actually hurt Louis once he saw him. He reminded him of himself when Niall was younger; soft, small, and innocent. 

Niall walked over to Louis and shook him slightly, careful not to wake Harry as well. Harry was usually a deep sleeper though, so he barely stirred when Louis moved in his arms.

"Louis....wake up," Niall whispered. 

Louis' eyes fluttered open and he yawned, rubbing his eyes like a kitten. Niall smiled at how cute Louis was. Louis focused on Niall and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. 

"Niall? What're you-"

"Shh, don't wake Harry up. The boys and I made breakfast for you. We want to talk to you without Harry hovering over us. Come downstairs with me." 

Niall had a gift. No one knew if it was the Irish accent or the pitch, but Niall's voice could calm anyone down. He just sounded so trustworthy and soothing. Louis immediately nodded and carefully got up. The two boys successfully got out the room without waking Harry up. Niall and Louis make their way downstairs to see Liam and Zayn  standing next to one another, holding hands and grinning.

"Good morning guys," Louis smiled. "Why're you up so early?"

Then Louis spotted it. One one of the plates, there was a single pancake with whipped cream and a cherry on top. It was placed on the island with a knife and fork right next to it. 

"Lou, honestly, we feel really bad for almost....you know...." Zayn looked down to the floor, frowning. "Almost killing you. We wanted to make it up to you by making breakfast for you."

Zayn's act seemed very believable. Liam nodded along to what his boyfriend said, still grinning. Louis' smile got larger as he made his way to the chair, sitting down and picking up the fork.

"Aw guys, you didn't have to do this! It was in the past. I know you guys wouldn't do something like that to me now, so it's fine," Louis stated sincerely. Liam snorted, making Zayn smack him upside his head. Louis looked at them weirdly before shrugging and digging in, being careful not to get any cream on Harry's sweater he was currently wearing. 

He moaned in delight, stuffing his face even more. "Oh goodness, this is delicious! I absolutely love it! Thank you so much."

Niall frowned, feeling bad that the innocent boy was about to die. 

Suddenly, Zayn pulled out a quite large pocket knife. He stood behind Louis and crept closer and closer to the twink who was still munching on his pancake. Niall got out his rag to stuff in Louis' mouth if he got too loud-

"Good morning."

Zayn froze and looked up with wide eyes to see Harry standing there looking upset. Harry had woken up to an empty bed and immediately got worried, especially when he saw that Liam, Zayn, and Niall weren't in their rooms. He walked down to the kitchen to see Liam smiling like a mad man and Zayn walking towards Louis with something in his hand. Niall had a rag out...one of the rags they usually used to keep their victims quiet. He knew they were about to do something to Louis, and he didn't like it one bit. 

"Hazza!" Louis squealed, jumping off the chair and running to Harry to give him a hug. 

Zayn stuffed the knife back in his pocket, mentally cursing at how the plan failed. Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and Harry grabbed Louis' waist, hugging him gently. 

"Why're you up so early, princess? I thought I told you not to leave my sight."

Louis giggled. "I'm sorry, Hazza. Liam, Zayn, and Niall all made me breakfast this morning! Aren't they sweet?"

Harry glared at the three, who tried their best not to look guilty. 

"Louis, finish your food. I need to talk to the boys alone."

Short chapter but ayeeee we're back on the grind. I'm glad to be updating and continuing the story. It's gonna be FULL of dramaaaa!

-Mani