Chapter 7

"I'm okay with this"

Zayn's pov

The boy doesn't know what he just agreed to.

Niall's pov

Dear lord please help this boy.

Liam's pov

Why is Harry doing this again, didn't he learn from last time?

Harry's pov

He doesn't know what he's gotten himself into.

Louis' pov

I look around at everyone, smiling. Zayn is shaking his head, Niall is looking at me pitifully, and Liam is looking at me with sorrow in his eyes. Just then, I sense that someone has come and stood by me, so I look up, and I see Harry, he has a smile on, but an evil look in his eyes.

He grabs my arm and yanks me up from my seat. He then proceeds to drag me across the dining room with him. Through the kitchen, and up the stairs, until we finally get to the room labeled Boss. He opens the door and throws me on the bed.

"Now that you have foolishly agreed to stay here, I have some rules. One, you will not leave this room before 6am and after 9pm. 2, you will listen to the boys and I, do not listen to anyone else. If any of the boys come on to you, which they will probably not, considering they are all in a relationship, you will scream bloody murder, okay Princess? 3, you will learn how to use a knife and gun, but you will only use them if you are in danger. 4, you will not disobey me, or there will be punishments. That are all the rules for now, okay Princess?" Harry finishes, looking down at me. When he was talking, he had coke towards me, and now, he is hovering over me.

I look up at him with big eyes, "O-Okay."
..................
A/n: Sorry this is so short, I wanted to post something for you all, considering what is happening right now. Hope you all enjoyed this painfully small chapter, love yall, *blows kisses*