Chapter 6

A/n: Something is gonna happen tomorrow/today, I can feel it. It has been too quiet.

"They live and work with us."

Live and work with us? Why do they need to live with us, and who said I'm going to be living here, because I didn't.

"What do you mean by us? I don't live or work with you." I state, confident in my answer. Harry chuckles, "I did Princess, and yes, you are going to be living and working, with us." he says, making sure I heard the us part loud and clear.

"Well, could I at least know exactly what I'm going to be working for?" I ask, sitting back and crossing my arms.

Harry clears his throat, "Well," he begins, "The boys work for me, and I own the, company you could say, that we all work at. It revolves around drugs. We make them, and sell them, but we don't take them, well, most of the time," he says that looking over to Zayn. Zayn just gives him a wink, "Also, you will never try the drugs we make, okay Princess?" he says, I just nod in agreement.

"Niall, he is the computer genius, he hacks and breaks into computers, he can also hotwire any type of vehicle," I look over to Niall, he looks quiet proud of himself, "Liam, he makes the drugs, he is also our guy that delivers them, and Zayn, he is the one who gets the people that owe us. He does the killings and cleanings," Zayn looks pleased in himself, "And I deal with the police, and other gangs. There are other people who work for our company, but they aren't as important as us Princess." he says. "And you Princess, you are going to be our housewife. You are going to cook, clean, and do out laundry for us. There is more i want to tell you, but we'll get to that later."

"Are you okay with all of this Princess?" he asks, biting his lip. Like it would help my decision, I look at all of the boys.

Niall has the lightest skin out of all of us, but he's still tan. He has multiple tattoos, but not as much as the other boys, and he has piercings, he had snake bites, an eyebrow bar, a nose piercing, and two in his ears. His shirt is showing off his muscles, that are very large. His eyes are a lighter and brighter version of mine, his eyes are showing kindness right now.

Liam has a sleeve one his right arm, and most of his left arm is covered up. His muscles are huge, bigger than Niall's. He has one ear piercing and one lip piercing. His eyes are a deep brown, they remind me of home.

Zayn, he has sleeves on both arms. His muscles are about the size of Liam's, a bit bigger though. He has ear piercings, a nose piercing, and a lip piercing. He is the tannest of all of us. His eyes are hazel, they remind me of my friends.

I look over to Harry, he has a small smile on his face. They all seem quiet nice, what could go wrong.

"I'm okay with this." I finally say.
.........................
A/n: I hope you like this chapter, it was mostly a filler, but, eh. I will still be updating on Saturday/Sunday, but I will also try to update when drama is going on, just so i can distract you all. I seriously think something is going to happen tomorrow, so I'm updating right now, but please don't worry, I'm not for sure, but I have a feeling. Hope you liked this chapter.